ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Come on, what'll my future be? Will I be lucky or will great misfortune come my way? I'm dying to know!" The (h/c) haired girl couldnt wait an longer. It had been a rough day and she just hoped for some luck. At least a little portion of it.

(Y/n) had always been believing in clairvoyance and other things like that. That was the reason of how she had met Yasuhiro Hagakure. At first, it seemed too good to be true. After all, she now had someone to help her live a much easier life. Her key for the ultimate luck.

An amused chuckle escaped his throat at how excited she seemed to be. Yasuhiro had always had a thing for the naive female. She surely was beautiful and one of the only people to not laugh at him. Everyone else would always call him crazy or an idiot, but she never did.

"Now now, be patient! If you can't learn to be patient, your future wont be very bright, you know?" Her eyes immediately widened, her mouth closing as she slowly nodded. His eyes went onto his little crystalball. 'I'm sure her future will be bright and warm. She definitely deserves it!'

And just as he expected: The female could be seen smiling brightly at something, maybe even someone. But everything was blurry, so he wasn't sure why she could be smiling. Trying to focus on the events, Yasuhiro became more and more curious. Why was she so happy?

'Maybe she won the lottery or some other important event... Ugh, why does it have to be unclear now? I always can see everything tha'ts going to happen in her future! What kind of Ultimate Clairvoyant am I if I can't see a future as clear as glass?!'

Before he could grow any more frustrated, he quickly pulled back, looking up at his client. To his surprise, she was holding a red piece of expensive cloth in her hand. "What's that thing in your hand?" She looked back at him, smiling gently. "Don't you remember? Last week, you told me to buy this."

'I told her to buy that thing?' Still confused and slightly angry from his blinded sight into her future, the brown haired male completely forgot about his past sessions with her. 'Red cloth, hm...? Ah, right! Last time, it seemed like a red piece of cloth would bring her luck!'

"I guess I'm glad that you followed my advice this thoroughly, but there's no need for you to keep this thing. I saw a really bright future ahead a for you. And guess what? You don't need to buy anything to boost your luck this time, I can promise that!" 

Her eyes went wide and her lips formed into a big, happy smile. "Are you being serious right now?" (Y/n) just couldn't believe it! If Yasuhiro was being totally serious with her, her future must have looked really bright and full of luck! Finally, after that horrible week!

After a few minutes of complete silence, (y/n) began to stand up, giving a deep bow to her brown haired friend. "Thank you so much, Yasuhiro, this made my day - no, my whole week - much better! I assume I owe you the same as always?" She asked, pulling out her wallet.

It was probably because he was head over heels for the (h/c) haired female, but he immediately stood up, taking her hands in his, missing the faint blush that appeared on her cheeks. "No, don't worry about it, it's on the house today! Maybe that'll boost your luck even more!"
❀❀❀❀❀