ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Where is he? I thought he said he's a gentleman and that I deserve to be treated like a princess?" The (h/c) haired female asked herself, staring at the clock, It was exactly 6pm now. And even though she wasn't too excited about the date, she still wore a fairly nice, (f/c) dress.

»Where are you? It's 6pm now. I thought I really was meeting up with a gentleman, but I guess it was all just empty words.« Yes, many people were slightly late to dates, but considering how he talked the day before, she had some really high expectations.

»I just can't decide on what flowers I should bring, princess!« Rolling her eyes, she decided to just ignore him and dial Yasuhiro's number. Was this really such big and generous luck? Maybe he had made a mistake or didn't see her future that clearly. Why else would she be in this situation right now?

"Hi (y/n), everything alright? Why are you calling me right now? Are you going to tell me that your luck has been better than ever? Don't worry, you don't need to thank me." The brown haired male was surprised when he heard her answer. "No, you're more than wrong."

"What do you mean...?" For a few seconds, she was silent, thinking about the best way to tell him that she met the worst man in human history. "Well, yesterday I decided to test my luck and signed up on a dating app. I thought I would be lucky with the matches."

Silence. Nothing but silence on the other line of the phone. In fact, his heart seemed to crack slightly when she told him about the dating app. He always knew that she would never fall in love with him since she was only a client and visited him once a week.

"Oh. Umm, that's nice, haha! But... If that's the case, why do you sound so extremely disappointed...?" His heart seemed to be pounding out of his chest from how nervous he was. "Do you really want to know, Yasuhiro? It might hurt your ego really badly if I tell you this."

He laughed, thinking she was joking. "Aww, it's okay, my ego doesn't get hurt that fast!" His laughing died down when he realised that she was being serious. "This is everything but funny, Yasuhiro!" (Y/n) grew angry at how he didn't take her seriously at all.

"Didn't you tell me that I was going to be really lucky?! I always trust you, and you know that, but I think you were horribly wrong this time! Not only is he an a--hole but also late to our first date, even though he acted like a gentleman via chat!"

"I... Umm..." The Ultimate Clairvoyance was at loss for words. Did he really fail this miserably? "I honestly don't know what to say, except that I'm sorry... I really thought you were going to be one of the luckiest people on earth... Without needing any help from anything too..."

"Well, I probably still have the same bad luck from last week, don't I? It doesn't matter now anyways. Have a nice evening." With that, she hung up. The (h/c) female didn't want to be this rude and harsh, but she just couldn't help herself. She had been so excited about the luck that he promised her.

Meanwhile, the brown haired male felt more guilty than anything. 'It can't be! I clearly saw her smiling really happily! I just couldn't see why or at what... Maybe she was just pretending to smile...?' That evening, he couldn't help but spend his time by sulking. He really disappointed her...
❀❀❀❀❀