ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
'A date...?' Her (e/c) eyes widened as she stared at the screen. Was he being serious? They had only known each other for barely an hour...! Who in their right mindset would meet up with a complete stranger that they just met online? (Y/n) knew this wasn't a good idea.

And she also knew that he wasn't a good person, at least not a friendly one. She didn't want to go on a date with him, but then again... 'If what Yasuhiro said is true, this man may be my future husband... Maybe he could make me incredibly happy...'

»A date you say? After you spent your time making rude jokes and sexist comments about me and my appearance? Why on earth would I go on a date with you?« But even though she believed in every word the Ultimate Claircoyance said, she still wasn't fond of this man. Not at all.

»Aww, come on! You know that I didn't mean it like that...!« Leaning back, she sighed. 'In one hour, I sighed three times, thanks to this idiot. Is he worth all this trouble? Probably...' Her fingers began to type again. »If you really mean that, would you pay for my dinner like a real gentleman?«

Immediately, he responded. »Of course I would! What kind of question is that? A beautiful girl like you deserves to be treated like a princess.« Her eyes rolled back. 'He surely changed his way of speaking to and about me. Maybe he just needed a friendly reminder.'

»Fine then. It's a date. When and where do you want me to meet you?« A few minutes passed and there was no new message. The male seemed to have gone offline. 'What a d--chebag.' Was her only thought. Maybe it was her good luck that made him go away.

She went on to search for new matches, but no one seemed to like her profile back. 'Great. The only one willing to get to know me was an a--hole who kept insulting me.' Just when she was about to go take a shower, the female received a notification. From the dating app.

»Ahaha, sorry for going offline back there. I was just researching the best restaurants near us. And I found quite a fancy one. I hope you like steak and expensive wine.« Raising an eyebrow, (y/n) wasn't sure how to reply first. 'He wants to go to an expensive restaurant?'

Then, everything seemed to make sense. 'Oh, if he has a lot of money, maybe he has a good job in a company...! That would explain why he asked if Yasuhiro's 'business' was specialised in marketing. Maybe he wants to make some more relationships for the company he's working for!'

She thought for a few more moments. A rich husband didn't seem too bad, even if he wasn't the nicest person. »That definitely sounds like a good idea. I'm in. When will you pick me up at my place?« She didn't even wait for his answer as she sent him her adress.

»I had to chuckle right now, not gonna lie. You seem like a feisty one. How does 6pm sound to you? It would be nice to see the lights of the city at night, wouldn't it?« She thought about it for a moment. 'Hmmm, that seems like such a romantic idea!'

»Okay, see you tomorrow at 6pm.« With that, the (h/c) haired female closed the dating app and put her phone aside, laying on her back and looking at the ceiling. 'At first, I thought of him as a total idiot. But now... He seems to be nicer than I thought...'
❀❀❀❀❀