"No Dr William I have to help a friend who is moving to New York tomorrow night, please give my congratulations to your wife," I said

I am getting good at making excuses. Hurrah girl.

I held Leo's hand too.
Holding his hand had a calming effect on me and it eases my anxiety.

"Of course, you have some plans, but do consider coming for me." He said with his smug face on.

I exactly knew what he meant but I couldn't say anything because I just don't want to create a scene in front of Leo.

Before I could say anything Leo stepped forward with his hands on my waist and he pulled me a little closer.

"Dr William, I don't wanna be rude to you but what I am gonna say please listen clear, stay away from Savanah because next time I won't warn," Leo said.

Before Dr William could say anything Leo dragged me towards his car made me sit and drove off.

I was so scared that I was just looking at Leo, who was driving like a mad man with a tight grip on the steering wheel, his knuckles went white.

"Leo," I called but he didn't answer.

Leo was driving the car very fast, and he brought me away from the hospital and now we are going on some hill.

It's been 15 minutes since Leo started driving and is not responding to me.

I got a sudden boost of confidence and placed my hand on Leo's hand on the clutch and gripped it.

Leo looked at me and the speed of the car was slowed and eventually, we stopped at a hill with a green tree and a bench under it.

Still my hand on his hand Leo turned to face me.

"How could he do that to you. You knew what he meant by that. And yet you didn't slap the shit out of him." Leo said with rage-filled in his voice.

He intertwined his fingers with me still not letting go of my hand.

"Leo, I know he used to do this every time but today was extreme, and before I could say anything you stepped in," I said.

"He used to do... Why aren't you complaining about him." He asked.

"And what end my medical career, it's not that simple Leo, let's just end this discussion over here. He is always shut down by me. Okay!!" I said, but Leo still not looked convinced.

Leo caressed his thumb on the back of my hand. It feels good.
Or maybe he is just supporting you.

We both sat in silence for five good minutes and it was comfortable still my hands in his.

"Leo do you know I have to get back I have surgery in two hrs," I whispered.

"I will drive you can we please just stay here for a couple of minutes please." He asked me with pleading eyes and I nodded.

"I wanna talk to you about the ball, my mother asked me again to ask you to come," Leo said.

"I will come I will not break her heart," I said and Leo laughed.

"Next week I will come and pick you up for the ball," Leo said.

"What's the dress code? I need to go shopping." I said.

"Okay, a gown probably, as I have seen other women wearing them," Leo said.

Soon Leo drove both of us back to the hospital. Leo helped me get out of the car.

"Please take care of yourself and do let me know if that stronzo troubles you," Leo said.

"Stronzo?" I asked Leo chuckled.

"Aashole," Leo chuckled.

"I am loving Italian language." I said.
"I hope people too," Leo said while smirking but I pretended I didn't listen.

"Bye." He said and I went inside the hospital Leo was still standing on the exit waiting for me to get inside the hospital.

....................

LEONARDO

It's been 2 weeks since the dinner and I truly enjoy my time with Savanah.

But when that scum just said that disgusting thing to Savanah it made me want to rip his tongue out and strangle him with it.

I was so angry that I drove to my peace point with Savanah with me. She called my name but I was too busy to find different ways to kill him.

But when she kept her hand in mine it completely pulled me out of my trance.

Her touch was soft, caring and rejuvenating. I interlaced my hand with her not wanting to let it go.

I know she felt good but still, her face shows inner conflicts.
Savanah's poker face game is very bad.

You can tell when she is overthinking with her eyes in centre and nose scrunched up a bit and her biting her lips.

I am just waiting for the ball, I wanted to show people off who will be my date.

More like I wanna enjoy dancing with her. I can't wait a week for that now.

After dropping Savanah at the hospital and making sure she went safely inside the hospital. I went back to my office with a wide grin all over my face.

I made a mental note to ask Adam to dig some information about that William, I am not letting him again go near Savanah. He is not getting away.

Enjoy reading lovelies.💕💕

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_