~•Sleepover Kiss•~

Start from the beginning

After 3 hours, the movie is finally done. Neither the two of them spoke to each other during the movie.

"Whoo! What an awesome movie right?!" Merida happily said as she retrieved her cd back. Jack and Rapunzel both smiled at her and nodded. Hiccup smiled at his girlfriend.

"Of course, babe, it's awesome because you picked that movie." Hiccup said, kissing Merida's forehead. The redhead blushed as she punched Hiccup lightly on the shoulder. "Whatever."

Jack and Rapunzel just laughed at the duo's cuteness.

After the washed their faces, etc. They all went to their bed. Unfortunately, they were only two beds and that means that two people need to share in one bed.

Well, since Merida and Hiccup are a couple, of course they'll share the same bed. That leaves Jack and Rapunzel... er.. sharing a bed.

Both of them blushed as they went to their beds. The couple already were in their bed. Well, it's fine right? Because they're only friends, right? Well, the problem is, they don't see each other as a "friend" only.

They awkwardly went to "their" bed. "So.. guess we'll share the same bed, huh? Don't worry I won't snore. Or at least, I'll try not to." He said that made her giggle. He smirked. Hearing her giggle was the best sound of all for him.

They finally went into their bed and since there's only one blanket they also need to share it with each other.

They awkwardly shifted at their position because the bed was not that large. After a few seconds, he spoke.

"Uh.. if you want, I'll just sleep on the floor." He suggested. She shook her head. "Nah. It's fine." She said with a smile as he smiled back. "Goodnight." She said before turning her back to him.

He just smiled. "Goodnight." He whispered.

After a few minutes, they finally fell asleep. He unconciously wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer to him. Both of them remained soundly asleep.

Few hours passed when she woke up. She's still sleepy but she wants to drink water. She was about to stand up when she felt something on her waist. She looked down and saw Jack's arms were wrapped around her waist.

Her eyes widened as she blushed lightly. Thank goodness he can't see her now. She slowly removed his arms around her as she stood up.

She went to the kitchen as she poured some water into a glass before drinking it. Well, it's still dark. She's assuming it's around 4-5 am now. When she suddenly felt something around her waist.

She's about to scream when she heard his voice. "Why did you left our bed?" Jack sleepily asked, placing his head on her shoulder. His voice was sure husky and baritone. She blushed. What? Our bed?!

"Jack?! What're you doing?" She asked, still not turning around as she tried to remove his arms around her waist, but it's no use. Seriously, she's blushing like a tomato right now. Good thing, it's still dark.

"Come back to our bed." He said, still sleepy as he buried his nose on her neck. She blushed even more. Is he playing games on her?

"Jack! It's not funny!" She said as she turned around, as she did so, she accidentally kissed him on the lips. Her eyes widened while he closed his eyes, not wanting to let go.

They finally pulled away as he smiled at her. "I love you." He said that shocked her. What did he say?!

"You what?!" She asked. He smiled and hugged her. "I said, I love you." He whispered, this time, he's not sleepy no more.

They pulled away. Her eyes were still wide and her mouth agape. She looked at him before smiling. "I love you too." She replied.

His eyes also widened but he quickly smiled and hugged her. "Really, Punz?!" He asked happily. She just laughed. "Yes."

He then suddenly picked her up as he spun her around . "Yes! Wohoo!" He said. He wanted to shout but maybe Hic and Merida will wake up. She just laughed. "Jack! Put me down!" She said as he finally put her down.

He hugged her once more as she hugged him back. "I love you, Rapunzel." She giggled. "I love you too, Jack."

And that, my friend, was the start of a beautiful relationship. And they can't wait to tell it to Merida and Hiccup when they wake up!

~~

A/N:

Sorry for the ending tho. X) Hope you like it! peace out. :)