"I...I don't understand what you are talking about, don't spit people..." Xu Xinnian trembled all over with a guilty conscience, and looked at the few members of the Azure Dragon Gang around him, and was even more afraid that the secret of the year would be shaken out.  

  Xu Cinian sneered, and slapped him severely backhand. "You are still as unbehaved as you were back then. I thought you should at least be a little self-aware when you saw me. I didn't expect it to be so stupid. Do you think you were fooled? The eight-year young master, even forgot what he was originally?"  

  "Do you need me to reproduce all the things you did in the past?"  

  Falling down the stairs, being smashed to the head by a vase, blood flowed across...The scene from eight years ago suddenly appeared in front of you. When he thought that he would end up in this way, Xu Xinnian shivered beyond control, and said in fear for a while. Not a word.  

  When Xu Cinian saw him now looking so greedy and fearful of death, he felt ironic in his heart. How could he and his grandfather be calculated by such a person back then?  

  He was pacing in the living room with his pockets in his pockets. Every time he approached Xu Xinian, his scalp numb. He was afraid that Xu Cinian would choke himself to death if he failed. When he was frightened, Xu Cinian suddenly laughed. He squeezed his chin and said, "Don't worry, I don't like the bloody set. I am going home today just to tell you a good brother."  

  The more he was like this, the more frightened Xu Xinnian was, and his lips trembled and squeezed out a few words, "You...what do you want? I don't...don't want to talk to you."  

  "It's not up to you to decide if you want to."

  Xu Cinian let out a laugh, admiring Xu Xinnian's fearful expression, staring at his sweaty forehead, and then suddenly asked without looking for the margin, "Xu Xinnian, have you eaten today?"  

  Xu Xinnian was confused by his sudden question, and he didn't understand what Xu Cinian meant when he asked him, "I'm not hungry...you don't need to follow me with this hypocrisy."

  As soon as the voice fell, his stomach grunted a few times.  

  Xu Cinian showed a sarcastic smile, "Oh, it seems that I'm really hungry, it's easy to handle, I have something good for you."

  "Do you like the taste of houttuynia? When you harmed people, didn't you think about trying it yourself?"  

  Xu Xinnian's pupils suddenly shrank, and he forgot to continue pretending to be pitiful, "What do you...what do you mean? How can you know about houttuynia!?"  

  Xu Cinian laughed, raised his chin with his foot, looked at him condescendingly, and said, "Of course I know, because I chose those Houttuynia cordata carefully for you. Do you still like it?"  

  Xu Xinnian froze, his eyes widened as he lay on the ground, and his head went blank.  

  "Origin... it was you!"  

  He suddenly came back to his senses, completely tore off the poor disguise, his eyes were twisted, and he staggered to get up and pounced at Xu Cinian, "I suspected that there was a problem with those goods! I didn't expect you to forget it. Take care of me! Xu Cinian, you are a bitch, you are not a fucking person!"  

  Xu Cinian kicked him on his chest and knocked him to the ground, his eyes gloomy and cold, "Not a human? That is better than your mad dog who bites people!"

  "The goods I give you are all directly edible. You are rotten in your hands. Who is the blame? You can't live by yourself. Did I force you to use bad things? And even if there are no bad fish. Xingcao, relying on your stupid practice of using it to accompany the crabs, it is too cheap for you to go to jail!"