As if Xu Cinian didn't see him at all, he didn't even put a piece of light on him, and walked straight to the shrine in the living room holding the portrait of the old man, and placed it respectfully on it, and Ah Si next to him handed it over to the shrine. Xiang, he closed his eyes and raised it, knelt on the ground and buckled his head three times, and inserted the incense into the copper censer.  

  Xu Wangsheng in the photo has a stern look. Although he has gray hair, his back is straight and full of spirit, without a trace of oldness.

  When I took this picture, the old man had just passed his 70th birthday, and his whole face was red. While the photographer was debugging the machine, he secretly said to the grandson next to him, "After the Xinnian, grandpa, I still have another five hundred lives. The energy of the year!"

  At that time, Xu Cinian only pursed his mouth and smiled. While he took a comb to fix his hair, he said, "It's not just five hundred years. Grandpa, when you are a thousand years old, you have to sing love you for ten thousand years."  

  The past is vivid, but now I just feel sad when I think about it. Xu Cinian is immersed in his memories, but Xu Xinian behind him can't bear it anymore.

  He only felt that his whole body was in cold sweat, and the huge photo of his body was placed in the middle. The old man's sharp eyes seemed to be everywhere. No matter where he hid, they were like a man on his back, as if the next second Jumped out of the photo to find him for his life.  

  He didn't dare to look up. He curled up on the ground and hid in the door little by little. Xu Cinian heard the movement without turning his head, closed his eyes and said, "Bring him here."  

  "Yes."

  With an order, the four big men dragged Xu Xinnian to the old man's portrait.  

  "No! I don't want to go there! Ah! Let go of me!"

  Xu Xinnian kept screaming and struggling, seizing the opportunity to flee to the door, but was dragged back every time, dragging him a little bit in front of the portrait.  

  He hugged the legs of the sofa tightly and shouted hoarsely, "Big brother! We have... have something to say, why must I torture me like this! I know it's wrong... I beg you, let me go first Ok?"  

  He was crying and moved, but no one paid any attention to his cry at this time. Several burly men saw that he was like a dead dog and didn't move, and simply grabbed his ankle and pulled forward.

  The sofa legs rubbed the ground and made a harsh sound, the wooden floor in the living room shook, and the portrait on the altar shook and almost fell to the ground.  

  Xu Cinian's eyes became gloomy for an instant. After he straightened the photo, he turned his head and waved his hands to the four brawny men, "Let go of him first."  

  Xu Xinnian is like hearing an amnesty. At this time, I don't need anything in face. I just want to live. He rushed forward, rubbing his shoulders against Xu Cinian's feet and sobbing, "Big brother...forgive me this time... For so many years, I have really regretted it...I, I really didn't mean it... I have missed Grandpa all these years...Ah!"  

  Xu Cinian didn't even bother to listen to his sophistry. He grabbed his hair with one hand and lifted his whole person. Xu Xinian screamed in pain, trying to cover his scalp, but his hands were tied behind his back. Shengsheng was pulled in front of the portrait by Xu Cinian.  

  Lifting his foot and kicking him on his knees, Xu Xinnian knelt on the ground all of a sudden, just in time to meet the old man's sharp eyes.

  He shuddered in horror, and was pulled up by Xu Cinian's collar, "You miss grandpa too? Ha, for eight years, the Xu family didn't even have a photo of grandpa left. This is also called missing him!? Xu Xinnian, don't pretend to me either, you murderer, you are not qualified to negotiate terms with me now!"