Qu Cheng was amused by his words, and he stretched out his finger to "hush", "It's good to know in your heart, don't say it so loudly. The peacock has a thin face, and if he anxes him, I will be domestically abused again."  

  "Puff..." Luo Xiaomao squirted out all of a sudden, looking at the five big and three rough in front of him, always tough and tough in front of outsiders. When he mentioned Xu Cinian Qu Cheng, who suffered from tracheal inflammation, he couldn't hold back Zhi Le.

  This Nima is the legendary contrast cute, right? The tough guy holds a dumpling in his hand. This style of painting is really delightful!

  Qu Cheng carried his son all the way into the door. What you saw was an open and bright square courtyard with a patio in the middle. A small garden was opened next to it. There were some fruits and vegetables grown in it. There were three corresponding houses around, with blue hanging on the door. Colored curtains, paper-cut window grilles and couplets are pasted on the windows, and a row of red lanterns are hung high, dispersing a warm glow in the dark evening.  

  At this moment, a room in the corner opened the curtain, and Uncle Zhong walked out with a cane. He was taken aback when he saw Qu Cheng, "Oh, are you here?"  

  The old man also wore a Tang suit like Wowo, but the color was gray satin, and the gray hair was really a bit of fairy style.

  When Wowo saw that the old man came out, he immediately slipped off Qu Cheng's shoulders, stumbled onto Uncle Zhong's lap, and said with a smile like an adult, "Grandpa Zhong, a good Chinese Xinnian."  

  "Oh, my big baby is happy for the Xinnian, your little mouth is so sweet, let grandpa hug." The old man is usually serious, and he smiles when he sees the big baby Wowo, and he can't hold his waist and he is happy. Wowo stuffed into my arms kiss.  

  "Does Grandpa also recognize Chengcheng?" Wowo rubbed against Uncle Zhong.  

  The old man's smiling eyes disappeared, and he forgot to shake his face in front of Qu Cheng, "Of course I recognize, Uncle Zhong recognizes everyone, big baby, you are too heavy, grandpa has to hold you and sit for a while, you wait, my house There is sugar in it, and I will give it to you later."  

  Uncle Zhong was clutching his old waist. He was so tired that he couldn't even breathe. Still holding Wowo and not letting go, Qu Cheng smiled and hurried up to support him, "The old man has a good Xinnian, his body is still so strong."  

  When Uncle Zhong saw that he still wanted to pretend that "I am not familiar with you", before he could even speak, Wowo climbed onto Qucheng's shoulder and said with a smile, "Grandpa Zhong, Chengcheng also said that Xinnian is good. For Tangtang."  

  Everything he wanted to say was all blocked by the little guy. Uncle Zhong's face was a little bit awkward. Qu Cheng smiled and gave a sigh of relief. He stretched out his hand and hammered the back of the old man Zhong. "Uncle Zhong, I know that you treat me a bit Misunderstanding, but I am here to accompany you to celebrate the Xinnian specially today. Let's go inside and say something. It's pretty cold outside, and you can't bear it."  

  "Well... Okay, you guys have a conscience, and you haven't seen the wrong person year after year." Uncle Zhong glanced at him and walked back with a cane, Luo Xiaomao smirked behind his mouth while pursing his mouth.  

  Qu Cheng breathed a sigh of relief and took out all the gifts after entering the house. "I said you had old cold legs and old injuries on your waist before resigning, so I bought you a massage chair. You can sit down and try. , Just get a massage to be sure."