In a blink of an eye, three days passed. On the Xinnian's Eve, Qu Cheng came to the door with a lot of things.

  Before he persuaded Xu Cinian to live with him, the Peacock was unwilling to say that the place he moved now is particularly good, and the commercial houses piled up with RMB are not comparable. Qu Cheng thought he was just stiff-mouthed and said secretly. He had to go home with his daughter-in-law in advance to look at the house, but was severely rejected. He waited until the Chinese Xinnian to see the true face of Xu Cinian's new home.  

  This is an old courtyard house located in the west of the city. It is hidden in the crooked yangchang alley. Most people can easily find it with a map. The surrounding areas are all old households who have lived for decades. The house is old but has a strong atmosphere of life. As soon as I turned into the alley, I heard the sound of washing and cooking. A large group of children dressed in cotton-padded clothes, holding candied haws and toys in their hands, ran towards this side while laughing. The laughter echoed in the narrow alley, especially Have a taste of the year.  

  Qu Cheng parked the car at the intersection and walked in according to the small note written by Xu Cinian. I don't know who is setting off firecrackers, crackling and lively, many people rushed over behind him, holding snacks, tobacco and alcohol in their hands. The old people who had been at the door happily greeted each house with large bags and small bags. For a while, there was a loud voice. This feeling is something you can't experience in the neighborhood of a metropolis.  

  He had forgotten how many turns he had turned, and finally found No. 419 Nongtang New Street. From a distance, he saw the red-brown gate. Wowo was riding on Luo Xiaomao's neck, two people, one large and one small. He was stepping on the small bench, reaching out to stick the spring couplets on the door frame.  

  This kind of Chinese Xinnian taste that I haven't experienced for many years made Qu Cheng never recover. Wowo was the first to spot him, waving his small paws, and dangling two legs happily on Luo Xiaomao's shoulders. Cheng! Cheng is coming!" 

  Luo Xiaomao turned his head, with a smile on his face, and ran over with a pack of arms, reaching out to pick up the things in Qu Cheng's hands, "Boss, you can count it, it's going to be dark this day, you won't be able to make the Xinnian's Eve dinner again. "  

  " Cheng hug... I want to hug!" Wowo wears a big red satin padded jacket, with a circle of white fur on the neckline, and a long life lock that I don't know who bought it on his neck. Wearing the cotton hat of the little yellow chicken, the whole fat doll on the Xinnian picture.  

  The little guy leaped forward happily, and Qu Cheng hurriedly caught it, pierced his face with a beard, smiled and pinched his face, "Big dumpling, who bought you this dress, look at you beautiful. "  

  "Dad bought it. He said he would wear sauce purple during the Xinnian."  

  Wowo sat on Qucheng's shoulders, causing people passing by to look back, seeing the small dimples on his face that were so festive.  

  "What about your dad? Why didn't you see others?" 

  Qu Cheng walked in holding Wowo, Luo Xiaomao followed him, glanced at him hehe, and said with a smirk, "I am cooking in the kitchen after my Xinnian, and he is counting on practicing today. I said BOSS, What you wore today was handsome, with a big bag and a small bag. Those who know you are here, but those who don't know think you are the son-in-law.  

  Comrade Luo Xiaomao has been depressed since the car accident. He always felt that he had harmed others. After that, Xu Cinian looked guilty and said that Xu Xinnian had harmed the wrong person. His new bumps were solved instantly, not only did he not blame him. On the contrary, Xu Cinian resurrected in situ full of blood, and now he is not afraid to see Qu Cheng.