Speaking of Qu Cheng forcefully holding down his hand, his dark eyes narrowed, and there was no room for negotiation, horizontally like two to five or eighty thousand.  

  Could this guy be more rascal?

  Xu Cinian rolled his eyes, but this time he didn't have his hand to pull it back. He raised his chin and said, "Okay, you can hold it if you want to. Remember to wash my hands when I go back. I have to soap on both sides and dislike you. Do you know the smelly Khan?"  

  Qu Cheng is very rare for this peacock's hypocritical arrogance, completely ignoring that others are watching, grabbing Xu Cinian's head, and kissing his forehead, "Sure, even your nails will be washed. Still dissatisfied that I can add a clean line to you?"  

  Xu Cinian didn't speak, and the corners of his mouth were turned upside down.  

  The two people wandered around for more than two hours, following the guidelines of the local village name, Xu Cinian finally found a farmer who specializes in growing houttuynia on a hillside. Because the climate of Y city is very suitable for growing houttuynia cordata, the seedlings here grow much stronger than Qingyuan, and the price is very cheap. Xu Cinian chose for a long time, and finally ordered tens of thousands of seedlings and hundreds of catties of seeds , After knocking on the fixed price, I am ready to go to the bank for transfer.  

  The breeding base is far away from the county seat, and the sky is already completely dark. Qucheng hired a farmer to rent a second-hand car and took Xu Cinian back to the original road. His heart was beating inexplicably along the way. There was always a bad premonition, but I didn't know how to tell Xu Cinian, so I didn't say a word, and looked different from the hippie smiles of the previous two when they went up the mountain.  

  Xu Cinian thought he was tired, so he didn't say more. When he reached the door of the bank, he got up and jumped out of the car, "You wait for me here for a while. I will transfer the money and we will go back to the hotel."  

  Qu Cheng's heart beat faster and faster, squinting his eyes and looking around, the whole person became vigilant.

  He has been on the road for so many years, and his premonition of danger has become an instinct. He carefully stared at the pedestrians coming and going on the side street, his mouth tightened.

  No, it feels different from just now.

  Although the street is still crowded with people, there must not be so many people at the gate of the bank just now. It's 8 o'clock in the evening. There shouldn't be so many people gathering here except for the ATM machines. How could they appear here? ?  

  His heart jumped suddenly, and the moment Xu Cinian got out of the car, he almost instinctively pulled him back, "Don't go, let's change the house." 

  Xu Cinian is not clear, so, "Why? There is only one bank here. Where else can I go?"  

  Qu Cheng didn't know how to explain to Xu Cinian. His hunch had always been very accurate. This instinctive reaction told him Xu Cinian must not get off the car!

  "Don't ask so much, let's leave here first. Have you seen the people on the other side? They are not right, we have to go."  

  Saying that he didn't give Xu Cinian any time to reflect, he slammed him into the rear compartment, hit the steering wheel and stepped on the accelerator, the tires made a harsh rubbing sound, and the car rushed out like an off-string arrow.  

  It was at this time that a dozen people who had been in the crowd suddenly rushed out and chased them on motorcycles and cars.  

  Xu Cinian's head was stunned, staring at the group of people chasing after him and frowned, "What's the matter!? Who are they?"