???: "Captain, should we really be doing that?"

?????: "It's fine. We don't have to take the same precautions with him, like that titan-runt."

Titan-runt? Does he mean Eren?

?????: "Well, firstly, allow me to welcome you back to the land of the living. You took quite a few shots back there."

He turns around, before picking up a nearby wooden chair and placing it in front of me. Sitting upon the chair in a confident, and borderline arrogant pose, he begins what I assume is his 'interrogation'.

Me: "Who the fuck are you?"

?????: "Kenny. Just Kenny."

Kenny? Wait a minute........don't fucking tell me........

Me: "As in Kenny the Ripper?"

Kenny: "Bingo! You're smarter than I thought. This ought to make this a whole lot easier. For us, atleast."

Confirming my suspicions, I start to seriously worry since this isn't some ordinary person that I'm talking to. The man that slit the throats of more than a hundred of the M.P?

There's going to be no easy way to get out of here alive. Maybe I can buy myself some time.

Me: "If so, that's very odd. Why is someone like you working for the Military Police?"

He lets out a light chuckle before leaning forward in his chair.

Kenny: "We all have our own aspirations and dreams, don't we? Mine just changed. That's all."

Me: "Why?"

Kenny: "You really expect me to answer that, you brat? I might as well grab a bottle and two glasses if I was going to tell you that."

Quickly changing moods, Kenny goes from fooling around to acting like an actual soldier, horrifyingly enough.

Kenny: "Besides, I'm the one that's supposed to be doin' the questioning."

He turns around to the other guy in the room, before motioning his head towards the door.

Kenny: "Leave for a 'sec, will ya'? I wanna talk to this guy for some time."

???: "Would be better to wait for the professionals, captain."

Kenny: "Oh, come on. Just because they have a bunch of fancy tools and a fetish for pulling out nails doesn't mean that they're professionals."

Are they planning on torturing me to death!?! Fuck, that complicates things. I need to do something and fast........but not while he's here.

The soldier simply nods his head and begins making his way towards the door, as I'm eventually left alone with the worst person imaginable.

Kenny: "Now then, let's get back to our conversation."

Kenny walks over to me and slowly reduces the distance between the two of us, eventually grabbing my jaw and forcing me to stare into his eyes.

Kenny: "Before you ask, you know exactly why you're here. After all the recent trouble that you've caused us, I'm being way too lenient with ya'."

Me: "Go to hell, you sleazy fuck-face."

Worryingly, that only gets another chuckle out of him and he starts trailing his hand up my right arm, before eventually stopping at my hand.

Kenny: "Has no one ever told you that's no way to talk to your elders?"

He opens up my hand, which was balled into a fist, and places his hand around my index and middle fingers.

Kenny: "Did your mother never teach you any manners!?!"