Spidey began inspecting the bomb vest.

Spider-Man:(mind) Okay... Doesn't seem to be capable of remote detonation... But there are wires in the straps... Might explode if it's taken off.

Spider-Man: Everyone! Slowly leave from the fire exit in the back of the kitchen!

They do as he says, the teachers helping to escort the students before themselves.

Eventually, with the rest of the school already evacuated, it left only Spidey and Johnny.

Johnny: Wh-what now...?

Spider-Man: Do you trust me?

Johnny: Uhh...

Spider-Man: Okay, don't answer that.

Dropping to the floor, Spidey inspects Johnny even further, finding a wire attached to the gun Johnny was holding.

Johnny:(panting)

Spider-Man: Calm down dude... Just think about good old Principal Crane.

Johnny: Wh-Why would I think about that scary old man?

Spider-Man: Because he makes the best expressions when he's angry. Just imagine what he does when he finds out about this.

Johnny:...(chuckles)

Spider-Man: See?

Looking at where all the wires lead too, Spider-Man believes himself capable of disarming the bomb.

Spider-Man: Alright... How good are you at running?

Johnny: Average...?

Spider-Man: Kay... When I take the vest off, I want you to run out of the school and go to the cops.

Snapping some wires with the help of his spider-sense, Spidey then removes the vest, letting Johnny run away as he webs the vest in a ball of web then booking it himself.

Swinging over to Gordon, Spidey explains the situation.

Jim:... Good job, Kid.

Spider-Man:(panting)...(sigh of relief)

Jim; Something feels off though.

Spider-Man:?

Jim: What was the point of doing that to that kid?

Spider-Man:(shrugs) A distraction?

Jim: A distraction for what?

Spider-Man: Who-

Spider-Man:!?

Turning to the school, Spidey felt his Spider-Sense tingle wildly.

Spider-Man: GET BACK-

(KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM)

The whole school exploded.

No one was killed, however, Spidey and the police quickly got to work evacuating the area.

The principal, who had just arrived, stared with complete rage at the events.

(Days later...)

Gwen: Can't believe no one died...

Ned: Hey, the school announced that we'll have home study for the rest of the curriculum.

Peter: At least that's something good for me.

In Ned's room, the trio talked about the event that transpired at the school.

Gwen was on her laptop, Ned was on his, and Peter sat on the wall, on his phone, trying to find something on the type of thugs described by Johnny.

Peter: Could it be Black Mask?

Ned: Didn't he die or something?

Peter: People come back to life...

Gwen: I think I found something more likely.

Peter/Ned:?

She shows them a picture on her laptop, of people in complete black, looking like shadows.

Gwen: I think whoever blew up our school, is new. Not just in Gotham.

Gwen: Metropolis... Keystone... Central... A lot of folks have seen these guys.

Peter: Wish I could just take a trip over, and ask them about it since they seem more open there than here...

Ned:... Then let's go to those places.

Peter: We're not exactly Bruce Wayne, with seven private jets, for each day of the freaking week.

Ned: My uncle just bought an RV but got mauled by something in a swamp.

Peter: Jeez, is he okay?

Ned: Eh, a few months in the hospital won't kill him.

Ned; But I'm sure he'd lend us the RV so we can take a road trip around the states.

Ned: Investigating this new evil organization while spreading Spidey's name? It's genius.

Peter: It kinda is... But do you have a license? Because I've been too busy swinging to get one.

Ned: Ehhh... I failed all my tests...

Peter: Great... Now what?

Gwen:(clears throat)

The two turn to see Gwen with her driver's license held up proudly.

Gwen: I think after what happened to the school, all our guardians would want us to get out of town for a bit.

Peter:... I'm so lucky Gotham has several heroes.

Peter: Alright, let's take a road trip!

(Ending theme)