13: Our First First Date

Diana's POV

                                                                            The following night

While he was kissing my neck I wanted more so I moved my head to the side so he could get closer. He spinned me around and he started to kiss me on the lips. After he started to kiss me he picked me up and carried me to my room. Once we got to my room he set me on the bed while still kissing me. I backed up so that I could be fully on the bed. Once I was fully on the bed he started to take off my shirt. Once he got my shirt fully off he started to kiss down my body until he got to the top of my pants. Once he got fully on my body he started to unbutton my pants. Once he finally got them unbuttoned he took them off with my underwear. Before he could go more down he started to kiss up my body all the way to my lips. Once he got to my lips I started to unbutton his shirt. When I got to the last button I fully took off his shirt. After kissing my lips for a while he went back down my body all the way to my vigina. Once he got to it he started to eat me out. It felt so good that I arched my back. I didn't know when I started but I started to moan. I was about to cum but he pulled away and started to unbutton his pants. Once he got his pants fully off he climbed back up to my lips. But before he could fully reach my lips I flipped him over to where I was on top of him. Once I finally got on top I started to do what he did with me. I started to kiss down his body until I went to his Cock. Once I got fully to his cock I looked up to find him looking at me. After a while of looking at him I looked back at his cock. I was scared at how big it was. But I still went to put his cock in my mouth. I didn't know what I was doing since this was my first time giving someone head. I knew I was doing good because I heard him grunting. Once I heard the grunts I smirked on his cock. But before I could do more he pulled my head off. I was disappointed. After he pulled me back up he flipped us over to where I was on bottom again. He started to kiss me again but I didn't notice that he went to his pants pockets and he took out a condom. I didn't know until he pulled away. That's when I saw the condom in his hand.

He pulled away from me to open the condom with his teeth which was hot as hell. Once he got the condom fully opened he put it around his cock. Once he got it fully around he went back to kissing me. I was so focused on the kiss that I didn't know that he was going to put his cock in my vigina until I felt him push in. He let go of my lips and I moaned. The one thing I like about having sex with him is that he was slow until I said that he could go faster. Once he got fully in he waited until I got comfortable. When I got fully comfortable I nodded my head for him to move. But he moved slowly. "Faster" I told him while still moaning. He went faster. I was a moaning mess. " I am going to cum" I said while still moaning. " Cum for me baby" after he said that then I cummed on his dick. He cummed right after me. After he cummbed he pulled out and I just hoped that the condom didn't break this time. He laid beside me after he took the condom off his cock. We started to cuddle but Maddy started crying. But before I could get up he pushed me down. " I will get her." He said then put on his clothes to go and get Maddy. Once he got Maddy to stop crying he laid down beside me and we cuddled until we both fell asleep.