12: First Date As A Couple

Diana's POV

                                                                           A few days after

I woke up a few days later feeling better. Dr.Brett wasn't here so I had to get up and get Maddy and get her some milk. Once I got her milk and sat down I got a text from Dr.Brett.

                                                                           Text with Dr.Brett

Dr.Brett: Are you feeling better today

Diana: Yea better than yesterday

Dr.Brett: Good because I wanted to take you on a date

Diana: I would love too

Dr.Brett: Ok, Get ready by 1pm

After the text with Dr.Brett I checked the time to see that it was only 12 in the morning. So I decided to just watch TV and play with Maddy. After a few minutes of doing this I decided to text Selena so she can help me pick something to wear.

                                                                              Text with Selena

Diana: I need your help.

Selena: Ohh Is it a date with Dr.Brett

Diana: Yes, and since you are the fashionista in this friendship I need your help to pick something to wear

Selena: Yep, You texted the right person for this job. Why don't you wear something sexy

Diana: Really I don't think that would be appropriate because we might go somewhere where there are a lot of kids.

Selena: You're right, maybe something comfortable.

Once I finished texting Selena I went to my closet and picked something comfortable. Once I got fully ready it was only 12:50 only ten minutes until he would be here to pick me up and maybe Maddy. After those 10 minutes were up I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer and found Dr.Brett. He looked me up and down and said, " I am glad you wore that because we are going to your favorite place." I looked at him excited knowing where we were going.

Once we got to the amusement park. I was so happy because I haven't been to an amusement park in years. I am glad that I got to go with the person I love and our child. Once we got there I wanted to go straight to the ferris wheel. So I grabbed his hand and pushed the stroller all the way to the ferris wheel. When we got there I was glad there was no line so we were the first one on. I was glad that there was enough room for the stroller so we could all go on without holding Maddy. Once we got to the top we stopped. I looked out of the window to see the beautiful sky. "Look at this" I said then I grabbed his hand and pulled him to look at the sky. What I didn't know was that he was looking at me and not the sky. I didn't notice until I looked at him. Once I looked at him we were staring for a few minutes until he started to come close to my face. Once I saw that he got close I started to get close as well. We were getting closer until our lips touched. I have always dreamed of kissing someone I love on the top of a ferris wheel. After a while we pulled away from the kiss. We started to stare at each other for a while until I looked away from embarrassment. Once I pulled away the ferris wheel started moving. We spent the whole day at the amusement park and then went back to my house. Once I put Maddy to bed Dr.Brett started back hugging me. I didn't know that I was smiling until he said something.

" Why are you smiling ?" I didn't want to say anything. Once he noticed I wasn't saying anything he started to kiss my neck.