2.12 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖪𝖤𝖣

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Why would we do that?" She asked and Isaac sighed, scooting closer to her.

"Because maybe for once we don't have to get involved," He spoke softly like he was afraid to say what he was saying. Olive instantly shook her head.

"No," She met his gaze with narrow eyes. "We do. Derek told us this when we first took the bite, we are gonna have to help him fight the fights he can't handle alone-"

"Yeah but maybe he can handle this one alone," Isaac shrugged and Olive scoffed, turning away from him.

"What about Cora? We can't leave her there with just Peter, she's a part of our pack too-"

"Then let me go," Isaac said, already getting up and putting his shirt back on.

"Alone? No way," Olive stood, grabbing her shoes.

"Well, you're not going," Isaac now stood in front of her, folding his arms.

"What?" She almost laughed at how ridiculous he was being.

"You heard me."

"Isaac I'm not a child," She narrowed her eyes at him and he shook his head, standing firm. "You're being completely unreasonable."

"I'm trying to keep you safe!"

"I can handle myself!"

"Clearly you can't, Olly, you fucking died!" He shouted, causing Olive to jump slightly. She stared at him with an unreadable expression, tears filling her eyes before she quickly blinked them away. Isaac sighed, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Olly-"

"Get out," She said, tone laced with anger. Isaac's heart dropped as he met her gaze. She was staring daggers into him. He shook his head, trying to reach for her but she shook him off.

"I'm being so serious, Isaac," Her breath was heavy and Isaac opened his mouth to say something but decided it'd be better if he didn't. He shook his head and sighed.

"Can you just give me a ride to the hospital? If you're gonna go anyways," He mumbled and Olive scoffed, grabbing her keys and pushing past him. He stood there for a moment, not really sure what the answer was but decided to follow her anyways.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The ride to the hospital was tense, and not in a good way. The two of them sat in silence, not even the radio playing, just the sound of the engine humming and the rain on the windshield. The silence was heavy, it felt like pressure on both of their chests, like the weight of everything they'd just said was pressing on the car and nothing could relieve it.

Once they'd arrived at the hospital they both wordlessly got out of the car and make their way inside, neither of them really care that they were getting soaked by the rain in the process. They see Chris, Susan, and Allison standing under the awning of the hospital entrance and meet them over there, the three noticing something wrong between the two instantly.

"What are you guys doing here?" Allison asks with furrowed eyebrows. Isaac stays slightly behind the group and Olive gives her mother a small hug before answering.

"I'm here to check on Cora. Derek wasn't answering so I figured he'd be here, and if he isn't I didn't wanna leave her with Peter," Olive shook her head, looking at everyone but Isaac in the group.

"Well you're a little too late, honey, it looks like the evacuation is over," Chris sighed, looking over at Isaac with furrowed brows and then back to Olive. She turns her nose up, breathing in heavily but getting nothing.