Katsuki loved her outfit and couldn't stop looking at her, he just thought she looked amazing right now they of course stopped at a few shops to look around before heading back, it was a really nice time for the two of them as Katsuki thought about the call her got before his shower, it was his lawyer who was in Paris, in the end he was successful in winning the battles against Jasmine's horrible classmates, Bustier and principal... But still had to wait for the one against Lila, Alya and Adrien right now, it really angered him that it needed to wait right now but he knew it was all going to end in there favor.

After all... There were so many that wanted to see the trio go down for everything they did... So it was going to be just fine in the end, he hasn't said anything to Jasmine about all of this, he did tell his parent's and the pack but he simply wanted her to know after everything was finally over and she could at long last heal from all the pain she was put through, he did contact her family of course... But they seemed nervous about something just like his teachers and Nezu were when he told them... It made him wonder what was going on for them to react to all of this the way they did in the first place "Katsuki? Are you alright? Your spacing out" he turned to Jasmine as she spoke before realizing that they were at the front door of there dorm building.

Had he really spaced out for that long? It really surprised him but he decided to simply smile to his mate like everything was just fine before they go inside, some of the pack were there while others went out for the day, for example... Izuku decided to take Eri out to the park while Ochako and Tenya took the triplets for the day, the two entered there room to relax a bit before the pups come back to there room, Katsuki watched as Jasmine grabbed her workout clothes and his own and took them to get washed making him smile as he went to there nest to relax for a bit inside while she was gone before his eyes landed on a specific picture.

It was a picture of him with Jasmine, they were holding one pup each with Eri sitting on Jasmine's hospital bed holding the third pup, this picture was very precious because it shows that they are a family, he wanted nothing more then to close his eyes and see that day again... But that would take him to her giving birth and that makes him growl in anger, moments later Jasmine came back with a smile "Izuku is taking Eri to see a movie so they will be back later tonight and Ochako will be back with the pups soon" she explained making him smile and nod, he thought that was fine to him since they would some alone time for a bit making him then have Jasmine join him in there nest.

Ochako and Tenya returned with the triplets forty minutes later, they were supposed to bring the pups to Katsuki and Jasmine's room but decided to give them some more alone time... Which was a good thing since well... Jasmine moans as Katsuki drinks from her breast, this was something the alpha always wanted to do and now as he fingers her he drinks the milk her body made for there pups and he was so happy about that since the pups were slowly being pulled of breast milk right now, it was like an aphrodisiac to be honest which got alpha's really addicted to it once they have a taste.

But he didn't it until now because the pups were being fed with the breast milk at the time and soon they be using baby formula and then baby food, he faintly heard his phone buzz but focused on his mate for now as she was the one he wanted to take care of for now, she was thrusting her hips from his fingers inside of her at the moment, he loved seeing her like this to be honest because he was the only one who see her like that, after she came twice he thrusted into her body without slowing down for a moment, he needed her so badly and she seemed really happy at the moment as she moans out at him for more right now which he refused to ignore as a request.

So he keeps going as his knot forms making her squeal in excitement as the knot catches inside of her at that moment, the two tremble in pleasure for a moment before they both relax in bed curled up together in there nest until the knot deflates, then his plan is to cary Jasmine to the bath and wash her there before going to change there nest and then placing her back inside and dressing her... He would then look at who messaged him earlier, after he is able to pull out, he dresses the both of them, grabs what they need and carries her to the bath to get cleaned up together, he takes care of himself quickly then cares for her before getting them out, drying and dressing the both of them to then carry Jasmine to there nest.

Once she was settled, he went to his phone to find an email from the lawyer, they finally got the rebel trio to court... And won all three cases, Jasmine was now freed from all of them with Lila deported to Italy and banned from coming back to Paris... Sadly the classmates who tormented Jasmine were still at school but they were to be watched at all times in and out of school, he smiled at the good news and informed everyone, the pack was happy but... Nezu and there teachers didn't respond at all which confused him greatly at the moment, he got distracted by the pack who wanted to celebrate the good news making him agree and explain what they would need to celebrate.

When Jasmine wakes up, it's to the triplets between her and Eri with her alpha behind her with his arms over the five of them, she smiles at this because it's a side of him she loves so much, it simply shows her the way he is and she enjoys seeing it whenever he let's her, she turns to look at him but finds he's already awake which makes blush as he kisses her "Morning" he whispers making her blush even more "Good morning" she replies as Eri sits up to curl between the both of them, she chirped and said she was hungry making Katsuki get out of the nest because he wanted to heat some formula for the pups before they go have breakfast together, Jasmine smiled and checked there pups to see them waking up slowly.

She picked up Kazuto while Eri took Lucas, Katsuki came back with the bottles and handed them out before taking Katsumi to feed her with her brother's, Jasmine thought that this was a very sweet scene in her eyes and wanted to remember it forever, once the pups were fed and burped, they got dressed and went down to join everyone for breakfast... Only for Jasmine to be surprised that everyone was celebrating the fact that her old evil classmates lost in court, she was amazed as Katsuki explained to her everything that he did... But Izuku noticed "Why aren't you happy?" he asked making everyone look at her in silence as she looked at them in tears.

"Because... Now that they lost... I have to return home since i'm safe"