"No problem, I've got plenty of outfits." Rachel grinned widely, wasting no time in dragging the blonde upstairs & to the room Rachel had chosen to use to store her stuff. She'd packed it all; everything from her brand new boots, to an old souvenir t-shirt she'd gotten when she was eleven. Something was bound to look decent, and she was going to find it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀↻

Ten minutes later, Rachel's room looked like the storage room of a thrift shop. Shoes, shorts, shirts & jackets were all scattered everywhere, and Rachel was beginning to think she'd never see the actual floor again. But on the bright side, Erica looked better. A lot better.

She'd ended up picking out a black skirt, (one of which was probably two sizes too small, and could very well have passed for a tube top instead of a skirt) and a skin-tight white tank top, (Rachel was more than sure that was too small, because she couldn't even fit into it) but the blonde seemed happy with her choices. To add to her outfit, she'd also chosen to wear a pair of cheetah print high heels, (ones Rachel had only bought as a joke, in order to piss off Laura) and one of Rachel's old leather jackets; all of which went surprisingly well together.

Rachel, in the spirit of change, had decided to switch up her style, as well. Rather than her black skinny jeans, she'd switched to a pair of faded grey shorts. She had a feeling they were supposed to be high waisted, but due to the fact that she'd bought them two years ago, they were on the smaller side. For a shirt, she'd gone with something relatively normal for her, a black top with the words "normal is boring" written boldly on the front in white.

Unlike Erica, Rachel couldn't walk in shoes with a heel the size of a needle, so she'd gone with the safe choice of wedges. After all, she still hadn't reflected a werewolf, which left her with whatever Jackson had. She didn't want to freak out her new friends, so she'd chosen to leave the reflector mythology lesson for another day.

To top off her outfit, she'd clipped a pair of aviators on the neck of her shirt, instead of wearing her usual leather jacket. Rachel wasn't entirely confident in her fashion choices, but how was she supposed to preach the art of over-confidence to her new friends, if she couldn't pull it off? It was time for her to take a page out of her own book, and start following the advice she was giving out.

"So, tell me, who are you doing all of this for?" Rachel questioned, leaning back in an old armchair with her feet kicked up on the small coffee table in front of it.

Attempting to play it off as though it were nothing, Erica nonchalantly answered, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, come on. It took me all of five minutes & a pathetic little pep-talk to figure out Isaac wanted to one-up Jackson. I know you want to show off, but for who? There's gotta be someone." Rachel smiled, raising a brow suggestively. She had it figured out once Erica had chosen the least amount of clothes possible; she wasn't just trying to get everyone's attention, but she was trying to get someone in particular to notice her. And clearly, she was trying pretty damn hard.

"There might be a guy." She muttered, turning back to the mirror to apply another coat of bright red lipstick. "He doesn't even know I exist."

"Well, he's about to." Rachel sighed, pushing herself up out of the old ratty chair. She walked over to the mirror, picking up a pink-stained brush & adding a small bit more blush to her cheeks. Unlike Erica, Rachel had opted for a darker shade of lipstick & far less black around her eyes. She had to admit, she looked hot; they both looked hot, and she was fairly certain they were going to to more than just make everyone envy them. "So, you know the plan?"

"Make an appearance, then leave with Derek." Erica nodded.

"And then I'll stick around to do damage control." Rachel finished, slinging her black bucket bag over her shoulder. She knew for certain Scott was going to be furious, and she was fairly certain Stiles would be, too.