56. Roman🔥

Depuis le début

"You know when you get jealous you're chest raises a little bit and you tense?" She looks into my eyes, "I notice it a lot. I thought... we said we're going to communicate, did we not?"

I nod my head.

"So talk, Ro. I can't read your mind."

"Is there going to be a date where you take me out? Or is it just reserved for them two?" I ask, not meaning for it to come out as rude but it came out a little harsh.

She softens in my lap a little bit, "Do you want me to take you out?"

"Do you want to?"

"Well... i don't know, you never do anything romantic with me and i was just, like, you'd probably make a business trip out of it if i wanted to take you someplace nice." She shrugs.

That was enough. She doesn't want to.

"Sorted. You can take him wherever you want just as long as you return in a full piece." I press my lips against hers again, trying to drown out that jealousy.

I've never been jealous of them before. Never. Especially with a girl involved. I know i'm not getting sick of her dating them too, it's something else. It's me, it's always fucking me.

She tries to pull away but i cup the back of her head with my hand, my fingers pressing into her scalp to keep her lips on mine. I don't want to talk.

I kiss her, grip her breasts until she's forgot about our conversation and grinding on me, humming quiet moans softly.

"Don't get the party started without me." Luca's voice echoes throughout the living room.

"Never, pretty boy." She pulls away from me, she places a few soft kisses around my face before pulling her shirt off, leaving her in just a pathetic piece of material she calls underwear.

I lay her down on the couch, kissing down her stomach till my tongue plunged into her opening. She bucks her hips up, she thinks the guys and i don't notice but we are all aware that she prefers it more when i give her head.

I lift my eyes and see Luca stationed by her head, her hands working on his zipper.

She wraps her legs around me and i take it as my cue to keep my attention on her, licking up to her clit and lapping at her.

I hear Luca grunt and look up again to see his cock was shoved in her mouth. She got better with that, i felt like a dick after i did it to her the first time so i went slow at her own pace, she can fit Asher down her throat, i know she does it with him the most but when her neck bulges, fucks sake, it's fucking heavenly.

I squeeze one of her breasts while devouring her pussy like it's my last meal, she takes so fucking good, arousal around and in her while i fuck her with my tongue.

"Fuck, princess. Look at you." Luca laughs a little, lust dragging around his voice.

"Taste so fucking good, love." I mumble, dragging my teeth over her clit.

"Fuck, like that." Her hips buck up.

I do it again a couple of times until her body is tensing around me, legs around my face trying to fucking suffocate me as she comes, a slight shake in her body.

"What a good girl." I gently kiss her clit, sitting up.

She seems to relax a little, "You do that so well."

"I know." I turn her around, Luca taking a step back and layering lube into his cock.

I pull her panties off her completely, looking at giant pink marks on her ass from when i spanked her last.