47. Luca

I had to hold back a laugh as Arabella attempted to braid her hair. She makes a groan of frustration and throws her hairbrush down on the floor. "Fucking stupid bitch." She says to herself.

"Hey, don't insult the hairbrush." I walk up to her, picking up the stained pink wood and pink bristles. "What do you want, princess?"

"All of a sudden became a fucking hairdresser?" She looks in the mirror, picking up her eyeliner again. She's going out with us tonight, my sister too. To one of Romans nightclubs.

"Hey, language." I pinch her nipple and she holds back a smile, "What is it? Two braids?" More than we usually get, she spent that one night curled up to Roman but she refuses to just forgive us after lying to her for so long. We're all a working progress.

She nods her head, "Rosa doesn't know-"

I start brushing through her hair, Rosa may not know how to but my mother is in town, and my mother knows, and i asked my mother to help me.

"Luca?"

"Finish doing your makeup, you look so pretty." I section her hair into two.

She suspiciously closes one eye as she brushes a thin line over her eyelid, then draws another line on top and begins to fill it in with solid black.

I section one part of her hair into three strands and starts braiding. I did practice on my mom, her hairs a lot thinner and shorter than Arabella's but i hope she'll like it.

"Pink or blue?" She asks, holding up two sets of gems.

"Blue." I know her dress is pink, and her eye makeups pink, the blue will be pretty.

She focuses on adding the small gems a cross her eyelids while i braid her hair.

Did i learn how to braid hair merely for the fact that i knew she couldn't braid hers with her cast on? Yes.

I also practiced doing makeup on my cousin because i knew Arabella would struggle with that as well. Like right now, she's right handed and her cast is on her right hand. She can't place the gems properly.

"I'll do it for you after i've finished." I start working on the other section.

She looked so fed up, throwing the tweezers against her mirror. "Fucking hate this stupid shit."

I've never broke my hand before, but i would be lost without it. Like genuinely. Her entire hand is in a cast with only small sections for her fingers.

"Your makeup looks beautiful, princess." I focus on her strands of hair

"My liners wonky and i can't even apply my lipstick." She rolls her eyes.

"I'll help you."

She looks at her braids through the mirror, "When did you learn to do this?"

"Visiting my momma, she's in town. She's gonna come round tomorrow so if you're not hungover you can meet her." I smile, my moms gonna love Arabella.

"Is she nicer than Asher's mom?" She asks.

"Much nicer, and you're her type. She always wanted me to bring home a girl like you, but i always tended to go for the more innocent girls."

I could see the jealousy on her face but she quickly wiped it off, pretending to pick at her teeth. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, when i was sixteen. I'm all yours now, princess. You don't have to worry." I kiss her cheek.

She blushes through her makeup and i finish braiding her hair, tying it off with the small black bands.

She turns as she admires it, "Impressive, Luca. These are almsot as good as mine." She picks a few things up off her makeup and turns to face me. "I don't like my cupid's bow so i usually line over it, then fill it in." She hands me a small browny pink lip pencil.