Chapter 21 The Finals

Start from the beginning

An excited grin overtook her as the blonde donned a sickeningly mad leer!

The Shining Star took a deep breath as the fighters primed themselves. . .

LET THE FINAL MATCH, BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

A massive explosion propelled the blonde forth! His right arm reeled back, thrusting forward as he closed in! Rose's eyes narrowed as she flashed beneath him! His arm then jerked aside instead of striking, an explosion boosting him out of the path of Zeny's swing! His smirk grew as he ignited another blast and blew himself over Zeny, both his palms aiming down over her head!

Katsuki: DIE!

An explosion completely engulfed Zeny, clouding the arena in smoke!

Commentator's Booth

Diamond: He's good.

Aizawa: He's been doing his research. The kid's abilities shine every time he fights. When Rose battled Iida and Kaminari, their moves were too predictable, and when she fought Todoroki, his moves were too simple.

Diamond: By focusing on his movement, he's making himself unpredictable. . . *smiles* But against my Zeny, it's a charade he won't be able to repeat.

Arena

The smoke cleared, and the crouched Zeny stood tall as she returned to sight. The blonde scowled at her, palms crackling.

Zeny: . . . Is that all?

Katsuki: *growls* Bastard! I'll show you what'll happen if you make a fool of me! I'll kill you!

Zeny: *blinks* You know, all you've been doing is spewing empty threats. That little explosion you hit me with barely tickled. . . so until you can really hurt me, shut the hell up and fight.

Katsuki: . . . I want an indisputable first place. I can't get that if my opponent won't even acknowledge me. . . SO STOP LOOKING DOWN ON ME!

And once again, he bursted forth. . . only for Zeny to flash into place! His explosion burned and fired, only for her hand to swipe his away, the blast redirected to their side and throwing Katsuki right into her grasp! She tightly gripped his wrist and yanked his hair before driving his head, face first, into the ground! The impact cracked the concrete, a massive gust of wind blowing outwards. . .

Zeny: . . . I'll acknowledge you when you've earned it.

She began to walk away, shaking her head as she began to let some of her pent up energy release. . . only to hear a small crack. Turning, she was met by the standing Katsuki Bakugo.

Katsuki: . . .

He wiped his bloodied nose and aimed his palms behind him.

Katsuki: Don't. . . UNDERESTIMATE ME!