Chapter 19 - One week.

Start from the beginning

Dust glanced at Blueberry, "you're joking." Dust held his head, "say that again." He looked around the group with cautious eyes, one deep purple and the other with a more of a red glow.

"He's not, we've lost a couple to them." Nightmare muttered, having sat back down in his now-claimed seat. He leant an arm against one rest, Killer leant on the other.

Dust looked down, he's had a fair share of losses so it wasn't a surprise to him but it would never be something he'd take lightly. "Well then, we're trapped." Dust's voice sounded less monotone then he would've enjoyed, "we're stuck, there's no point in staying here if we're going to get hurt." Dust pull a hand to his eyes, rubbing them harshly.

"Not... trapped." Horror says, he was stood just by Dust's bed and his own chair. Dust glanced over at the taller man, his buff covering over his long ponytail and the mass of bandages. "You."

Dust stares back at Horror, eyes widening at Horror's words. Nobody probably understood. That was okay, it was to Dust. It didn't matter if they didn't know, it wasn't their business. It was Dust's... and Horror's.

He quickly glanced down, "ah..." he'd been asleep for what? Over 48 hours and he still had that stupid crush on Horror, he had thought he'd gotten that out of his head. He wasn't 13 anymore. "Fine then, are you all waiting for anything?" He looked around the group, watching every small movement from each of them before focusing on Nightmare who had just stood up.

"We were waiting for you but if Horror would help you get around then we can get moving, any problems say now." Nightmare commands, taking on the leader roll straight away.

Blueberry raised a hand, he spoke quickly. "What about transport? Also I have painkillers incase of sickness or anything."

"Ok, anyone have a car that is filled?"

Error looked up from his small needle, "I should have."

———————————————————————————

Geno had switched places with Red, joining in the ridiculous conversation in the back. Reaper was sat next to Dream, staring infront at the winding roads.

"Hey how's your brother?" Ccino asked Dream after a moment of silence.

Dream looks at Ccino, "he's fine, I think. He's been doing well with work so far and has become closer to a new friend." The new friend being Error, who was just as social as Nightmare. Which wasn't much.

Nightmare didn't like people, he wouldn't socialise unless necessary but he was good at understanding people. He was a great leader and social speaker, he just hated people.

Error, doesn't know how to talk to people. His way of speaking wasn't with people, he can make friends and has some friends just can't read what they want.

They get along rather well... if that accounts for hating each other then relaxing with their own things or agreeing with bits.

"That's good, he's always been rather negative." Ccino says, putting his hands in his lap. "He hasn't said much about you... or if so it was very negative, you're very kind. Is there something in the way?"

Dream glanced at the dull sky, "yeah, he's not my brother." That caught their attention slightly, "he is my brother... he's just not blood related, my brother died years before hand."

"Oh, I'm sorry for your lost." Ccino says, patting Dream's shoulder lightly. Dream smiles to Ccino, shaking his hand in a dismissive way.

"Don't be, it's alright. It was ages ago, Nightmare took his place because Passive told him to protect me." Dream says, quietly replaying all the memories in his head.