22.end

the twins are currently 6 months and it's going to be their first visit to the castle. Dolores seems really nervous.

"what's wrong amor?" you ask

"just a bit nervous. " she whispers.

you kiss her head and look at the twins who are babbling away. you chuckle and look over at Luisa and Mario who are cuddling. Mario is asleep and Luisa is looking at him lovingly.

"he's a big baby" you said

"he's my big baby" Luisa said smiling at the shorter male.

you smile happy for your brother. you see the kingdom out the window and put on your crown and help Dolores with her tiara.

"MarMar we are here" Luisa said shaking Mario

Mario yawns and opens his eyes.

"Marcos Camila this is Papi's old home" you whisper the twins.

you smile as the driver is taking the back entrance so nobody sees you all.

"at least we don't have to hide the babies face." you said

"and why's that again?" Dolores ask

"well for the royal family, the face of the babies shouldn't be seen by the public until they are 1. just a weird superstition we have. " you said

"guards and Servants are allowed since they work for the family " Mario adds and gets out. 

you nod and help take things out like the twins double stroller. you put them in and Dolores smiles and holds on to your arm. you head inside and glance back smiling seeing Mario and Luisa holding hands.

"hello family" you hear and Mikael comes out smiling.

"dad hey" you said smiling.

you and Mario go hug your dad happily.

"oh my boys" Mikael said happy to see you both after all this time.

he and your mom only saw you all from pictures sent while back home.

"where are my grand babies" you hear your mom

you look up and she walks over smiling.

"hi" Dolores smiles and hugs your mom.

everyone says their his and gets hugs. the twins start babbling. you and Dolores take them out and your parents eyes light up.

"Marcos and Camila. " your mom said walking to the twins.

Marcos is the first to reach out toward your mom.Dolores smiles and hands him to her.

"he was named after me " Mario said proud

"yeah he was" you said

you all go to the throne room and your parents play with the twins happily. you smile and hug Dolores from behind resting your chin on her shoulder.

"they are so in love with the twins" you mumble

"yes they are. " Dolores smiles.