12.cuddles

Dolores has been enticing you for 2 weeks now. You wake up at night hearing her cry next to you. you rub your eyes and sit up

"hey what's wrong?" you ask

"oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to wake you " she said while wiping her tears

"what's wrong princesa?" you ask and pull her close to you.

"i uh... oh it's stupid "

"hey nothing is stupid. if you are crying something upset you and it doesn't matter if it's big or small" you said and look at her.

"I got my period and it just upset me. It means we aren't pregnant. " she sighs.

you kiss all over her face.

"that is a valid reason to be upset. we will keep at it till we make a baby. for now what can i do to make this easier on you?"

"belly rubs and cuddles please" she said.

"anything for you." you kiss her cheek and fix her bonnet.

she smiles small at you and you rub her stomach to help the cramps as you cuddle.

"you are so sweet" she says while yawning

"only for my amazing wife. let's get some sleep and in the morning i will get you what ever you want." you smile at her

she nods and cuddles into you. you smile and close your eyes. you love this woman more than anything.

When you wake up Dolores is still asleep. her mouth is slightly parted and she's curled up. you smile and kiss her cheek. you change and go use the bathroom. when you come back Dolores is on your pillow. you chuckle low and walk over to her and kiss all over her face. soon she opens her eyes and smile at you.

"good morning mi amor."

"good morning princesa"

she kisses your nose and gets up. you sit and watch her get ready. you love to watch her do her hair. it's an art to it that you love to see.

"how do i look?" Dolores ask turning to you

"you look drop dead gorgeous " you tell her smiling

you grab her waist and pull her close.

"hey!" she giggles.

you kiss her cheeks then forehead. there is a knock and then Camilo walks in. he hands you a letter then walks out. you look at it and smile knowing it came from your family. you open it and read it.

"what is it?" she ask seeing your confused face

"my mom wants to see us and take us to a secret location that will be disclosed in person. " you said

"well i love seeing your mom. when do we leave?" she ask

"in 3 days we leave. " you tell her

Dolores nods and gets excited. you know she loves leaving encanto and getting to explore.

"that means you have to wear your tiara princess Dolores " you say smirking

"whatever you say prince (y/n) " she sticks her tongue at you.

you roll your eyes playfully and you both go have breakfast. you pull out Dolores chair and kiss her head before you sit. soon everyone starts talking and you feel Dolores hold your hand under the table and you can't help but smile.

"so what was that letter about?" Camilo ask you

"oh my mom just wants Dolores and I to go visit." you say like it's not that big of a deal

"oh i miss your mom. I have some stuff for you to bring her. "Pepa tells you

you smile since Pepa and your mom seem to send letters to each other often and get along well.

"i bet she misses you too. don't be surprised if she has me bring stuff back" you smile.

you all enjoy breakfast and then you hurry to do your chores. you want to make sure you have time to get Dolores a few things as a surprise since you know her cramps usually bother her bad.

You smile as you finish early and hurry to town to get her snacks. you get all her favorites and even get her a teddy bear.

"im coming home" you whisper knowing Dolores will hear you

the moment you get to casita you see Dolores waiting in the front. you walk over and kiss her cheek.

"surprise." you smile

"aww thank you amor" she kisses your cheek

she hugs the bear and you carry the bag of snacks upstairs. you both lay down and Dolores lays her head on your chest.

"have you been drinking enough water today?" you ask her

"yes. i heard you mumbling while doing chores that i should be drinking water"

"perks of your beautiful ears. " you whisper and wink at her.

she smiles and cuddle into you. you hold her close and hum a little tune.