.Chapter 18.

A couple weeks later...

We have found out that Nathan's family, well more like his parents. His mother and father have been planning that attack all his life and they have been working with the rogues to take over our territory. Nathan is now Alpha of the pack and now everyone trains and search party for rogues or anything suspicious is doubled in time by groups. One groups search's for hours while the other group comes into the next shift.

These last couple of weeks have been hell on Nathan and I know he needs a break. He kept saying no when I tried to get him to lay down and relax for a bit but he kept saying no. So what did I do? I grabbed his wrist and kissed him.

It worked though.

Our tongues entwined with each others and we were both fighting for dominance, but he won. His hands slowly traveled to my waist and his kisses lingered on my neck while he was holding me. Tightly I might add but I'm not complaining about it. He pulls away and we're both breathless and my mouth is dry a bit. He groans and lays his head onto my chest and I stroke Hus soft shiny hair. Nathan sighs as I stroke his hair and lays deeper onto my chest.

' That feels so good. '

I smile and continue to stroke his hair, while his eyes start to close and flutter open. He looks like a adorable little baby, thinking something going on and that he's going to miss it. He grabs my free hand and entwines our fingers together while kissing the back of my hand. He folds our joined hands near his heart and snuggles closer to me. I chuckle at his cuteness and he looks at me with furrowed brows.

' What is it? '

' Nothing. You just look so cute and adorable.'

He chuckles.

' I'm not cute... I'm sexy.' He smirks at me and I smile.

' That you are. ' I kiss his forehead and he snuggles back on my chest while my hand goes to his heart.

He groans.

' Why did you stop? '

I stare at him confused.

' What are you talking about? '

' You stopped stroking my hair. ' He sticks his bottom lip out in a pout and I mock him. His reaches up and kisses me for a quick but yet a lingering moment. He smiles after I pull away. He looks like he had the best hangover and my wolf purrs inside.

' Your kisses are so sweet and soft. '

' Yours are tender yet rough. But still hold passion. '

He kisses me again and when he pulls away, he slowly drifts off to sleep while I continue to stroke his long soft curls.

Nathan has slept for about two hours and he's still laying down on me. His chest slowly rises and fall and he looks like a baby. I watch him sleep because I might not get this chance again.

His soft pink lips are slightly parted breathing in air and breathing it out, tickling my hair on my skin. Parts of his hair hang onto his face and I slowly move them out way. Eyes closed and a slight smile on his lips. He hums and his smile grows.

I wonder what he's dreaming about....

A shiver runs through my body and Nathan shivers too. I look towards the window and I don't remember it opened at all.

' That so sweet, you two cuddled together. Its adorable but It makes me sick. ' A deep husky voice fills the room and I look to see Luke standing near the window ledge holding a knife. A growl escapes my lips and my arms wrap around Nathan.

' If you hurt him, I wouldn't feel a bit sympathetic as to killing you and tearing you to shredds. ' He laughs and Nathan slowly moves.

' Wouldn't make it in time to save him. So I'm going to make it more... Entertaining.'

He smirks and speeds towards Nathan while our hands are onto each other throats. He tightens his grip and I let my nails cut and dig into his skin. He screams and a smile forms onto my lips. I throw him and he breaks the TV and makes dents and cracks into the wall.

' You little bitch! '

He lunges forward and I move Nathan off me while a screeching and unknown pain fills my stomach and I look down to see the silver knife stick inside my stomach. Luke backs away with a smile on his face and he stumbles. A grab the head of knife and I throw it at him, hitting him square in face. He stumbles back more and he tries to grip the knife but he falls onto the floor making the knife sink deeper into his skull.

A shudder of disgust fills me and I look at Nathan seeing his okay. Black spots start to fill me vision and I mind link Nathan saying three words,

I love you.

Luke's body turns into dust and fades into the air leaving me and a bloody silver knife next to me. The blackness gets worse but I try to fight it. My wolf barks and fights on with me and I know she s not gonna quit.

And the black abyss of the unknown fills me while my wolf stuffers to fight. My eyes flutter and Nathan groans then says my name. Hearing my name rolling off his tongue Ina daze brings excitement to me and my wolf shakes. My back arches off the ground and I see Nathan's beautiful eyes. My hand reaches for his face and he grabs my hand and kisses it. I smile and tears fall out of his eyes. I don't know why I see it know but in this very moment I just figured out that I love him.

Even though blackness slowly fills my vision I know he's still here with me. The atmosphere is quiet but never dead. I know he's in the same room with me right now cradling me tightly but the love and honesty is better. I know he fills it too because he kisses my tender lips and whispers, ' I love you and no one else. I always will and I always have... Even if you won't be with me anymore. I promise. '

Right now its like we are in a invisible and tensible place just for us and were just holding each other. Because its just for us. And can only be visited by us.

Liquid drops fall onto my shoulder and back and I grab Nathan face. He doesn't look at me but I tilt his chin to meet my gaze.

' I'll be fine. I love you and I always have. ' He shakes and more tears fall. Sparks fill me from inside out and a gasp escapes my lips. Nathan looks at me and a small gleam of light fills between us and I hold onto Nathan. The sparks increase into a feeling of fireworks filling like dancing galaxies spiraling together inside a beautiful, colorful, and rare dance.

I smile and Nathan holds my face while my skin starts to regenerate back. Nathan smiles and holds me tightly while I'm pulled up onto his lap, straddling him. And in that moment in time, we just sit there. Holding each other in our own little world of love and care.

Did you guys think I was gonna let Skyes die???
Nope, I got more coming for you guys and I hope you like this chapter.