.Chapter 5.

Julius' P.O.V

Today was a good day, just cause Skyes came to play. Sometimes i think i like her but i look at her as my sister, and dating your " sister " is just..........

As i walk home after saying our code to each other, i feel a smile forming on my face. I don't understand why but i always happens around her. Before i even open my door i know what i'll find. I take a deep breath and slowly open the door and as the most beautiful greeting ever, i get shoved inside.

" Where the fuck where you?! Your mother was worried sick."

" I was with Skyes playing in her front yard."

" Why? Why do you do this to us? Why do you try to torment me and your mother? " He grabs my shirt and pulls me toward his face.  " Tell me, why? I really want to know. Look at me when i'm talking to you, boy. i'm your father !! "

I look at him square in the eye and say, " Your nothing compared to my father."

" You ungrateful shit-"

" Hit my son and it will be the end of you." My mother says to him with nothing but seriousness and hate filled inside her eyes.

" Fine, i won't hit him but he needs discipline." He tells my mom as he throws me towards her. " Thanks for being in the world." He looks at me in my eyes, but before he walks away i say, " Fuck off you little shit. Go drink a beer or something, or just drink yourself to blackness."

My mom squeezes my waist letting me know i've gone too far and/ or watch my language. Maybe both, but i don't think i went to far. He deserved every single word that came out of my mouth, and i'm proud of it.

He walks away into the living room mumbling under his breath saying, " he's mine now."

My mom pulls me a bit and i now that pull. Its the, " let's go talk, now " pull. I think i've gotten it enough times but this one was gentle. I suddenly stop when i hear a piercing cry and i think its Skyes. I hope she's ok.

Mom heared it too cause i look at her and she nods. First, i go to my room and get my bag from under my bed and dash to the front door. i run towards Skyes house and try to peck through the window. I can't see anything. I pick her front door lock and after about 2 minutes it opens.

" Skyes !! Where are you? Are you hurt?.... Answer me girl."  I repeated her name so many times like its a montra. I walk inside her living room and see her lying on the ground. She looks.... dead

" Noo Skyes... please don't die on me please." She stirs and i thank God like its not enough.

" Ugh, I wish we can get away from this place. Forever." I carry her bridal style in my arms then, suddenly, i notice a goldish - silver type dust form around me and Skyes and now.... were in a forest of flowers and beautiful trees. I look around and notice the most beautiful house i've seen. A man is standing in front of the house and as i get closer to the man, i finally realize who its is. Whom i thought i lost forever, who i thought would never come back and he wouldn't find me; but instead i found him.

" Dad? "

" Hello, son. I told you, you would find me when your ready; and you have."