.Chapter 13.

Hey guys!!!

Thxs so much for the reads, it means a mil to me.

Sorry about any mistakes or confusion in the story, but if you are confused just comment and ill reply.

:) Thxs and enjoy.

- Sahara

.Chapter 13.

Silence

Its the only thing i hear but i feel like there something else...something more to the silence. Sometimes i think you have to look past the silence. My real mother; Christina would also say,

' Always look past what you see, sometimes the answer could be right in front of your face. '

I miss her.

I try to move my hands as i process and start to remember where i am.

Luke did this to me and Im getting out before he comes back.

My hands are chained together by a brick inside a wall. My ankles are free and Im suddenly very happy about that. Cause once i see him, his manhood is gone.

Speak of the devil, I see a set of stairs and he casualy stalks down the stairs with three guards behind him. He smirks at me and i think he noticed the look of disgust i had in my face. He slaps me across the face and wipes his hand on one of his guards shirt. I laugh at the guard cause he has a ' what the fuck, bruh ? ' look. Luke sends me a glare and i stop laughing so quick its like i didnt even have a voice to begin with.

" Do you know what you are about to see, Skyes? "

" You crounching down in pain and screaming."

He looks confused to my statement and i give him my answer. I knee him so hard in groin and like i said, pain and screams. " Bring h--him do--down h-here. " He stutters between groans of pain and i see the guards go back up the stairs. One of them blows a kiss at me and i flip my finger. Notices and mouths, ' Fiesty. I like that. '

I turn to see Luke staring at me. " Can you answer me some questions, Skyes.? "

Silence

A sting erupts in my stomach area and i try to grip the pain, but Im chained. " Can you answer some now? " I nod and he question is more of a demand and surpisingly i dont hesitate answer. " Good, now my first question is-" He sets his arm near my head and he gets comfortable. " Do you really know who and what your getting into with me ? " Its a question but it sounds more like a threat but when he said it, it sounded...calming.

" No, but i really dont give a fu--"

" Oh, dont even go there. You know you want to know who and what im talking about right ?"

I nod and stay silent.

" Well... you are very special." His says looking at my chest and i try to lunge for him out of anger but that just gives me a hit on my stomach. " As i was saying, you are special and you have more power than anyone here. Even maybe more than the Alpha himself. "

I stay silent feeling as if a story is behind this.

" Your mother, Christina was... God she was beautiful. She was, different too. I dont know what it was but it like i feel a pull for her. Like her was eating my alive. Everytime i was near her i wanted to take her and have her. But in any way i wanted. " He says with a smirk and starts to walk away form me, pacing the room. He looks like he's about to choose his next words carefully and i still stay quiet. She captivated me, inside and out. But when she meet your real father, i was so pissed. I wanted to kill him so i could have her all to myself. " He says the last three words slowly and it sends a shiver down my spine.