.Chapter 7.

Hey guys..... :)

.Chapter 7.

" What happened." I asked horrified at my sight. " How did this happen? "

" Skyes, relax. All that matters is that your safe."

He lifts me off my legs and he catches me before i fall. My legs feel weak like i've just ran 200 miles and all my bones went away during the run.

" Where am i? " I still kept asking questions they i know they kept ignoring. I might as well stop now because they won't answer them. But trust me, i might feel like i'm high now but this isn't over. My eyelids try to get the best of me by sleeping but i don't want to now. Now, i want answers. As my vision starts to dim from my eyes, i feel Nathan pick me up and i would'nt want anything more than to be in his arms. Then i drift to see but before i do i see him. I close my eyes shut now and act like i'm asleep and eavesdrop.

" Who's this? "

" My mate. She's mine."

I hear a few gasps and keep listening. What is a mate? And i am no one's except me, myself, and i. 

" Dude, does she know? " I know now. I think Ryan just asked that.

" Take her with you. She won't even know."

" Okay, i wasn't going to already."

" Fuck with me boy and your mate.....that might be the last time you see her." I shiver. Who is this guy and why does he want to kill me. I've never done anything wrong for someone to want to kill me. I feel Nathan tense then growl. I feel him move toward the man and i feel sandwiched between the two. My thigh on ' the man ' chest while Nathan still holds me. 

" Fuckin lay a centimeter of a hair on her, you'll have your head so far up your ass you'll be eating your own shit. So i suggest you watch your tongue, cause karmas a bitch. "

He scoffed and i hear him walk away. " Just get her in the house or i'll do it myself."  He growls again and i dare to open my eyes. i slowly open them just for the act and Nathan isn't Nathan. His eyes are now a bright golden orange; like neon and i'm...calm. I close my eyes again and this time, i doze off to sleep in his wonderful arms.

---------------------------------------------------

 i wake up in a room and it's so beautiful and different. Just the one room with the bed is the size of my living room. And i have a balcony with a great view. I'm in paradise and i want to see more. Alot more. Where am i ? I don't know but i'm guessing this is Nathan's house. As i get up to inspect the place more, I find a remote for a  music player. First things first, find music. I look around the shelves and find two stacks of CDs.  

Charlie last name Wilson, Pierce The Veil - Collide With The Sky   Selfish Machines    A Flair for the Dramatic -, The Black Parade,  Blessthefall, Panic At The Disco, and my favorite, Solider of Love and Love Deluxe by Sade. 

Okay, now i can't choose between the music. All of the music he has i love and that makes it harder.

I grab Sade and put it in the player and it automically playes, soothing me. My feet start to move in a bit of a belly dancing sway. I let my hips move with the beat and my belly does the same. I'm all sway with the guitar with the music and i blast the volume so its just me, my dancing , and Sade.  I let my body do the dance it wants to the slow music and even better, i'm wearing my favorite skirt. Its a black skater skirt with a criss cross black crop top and black knee highs socks with lace tips. I put on my striped cardigan for more flow with my dance and i'm comfy. The Moon and Sky is almost over now and i replay it again and again and again. Its my favorite now and all i want to do is dance. I forget everything else around me, in my head, my surroundings, and im lost. I havent felt this way since i was..... six. My mom would call me a dancer and i would always say no because of the audience staring at me. But now im not going to break down in tears because yes i do miss her but now isnt the right time. As i do a turn with a sway of my hips towards the end, i notice the door is cracked. I dont know if it was closed before but i dont really worry about it. As i tip toe sway towards the remote to change the song i notice the mark i have on my neck. I look in the mirror and examine it.