.Chapter 2.

Heyy guys. i want to thank you for all the reads. right now, it might not be much but one is better than none right?

In this chapter, it might have some abusive moments so if you don't want to read it, then you can skip it.

Your Chioce.

.Chapter 2.

No...no...no... Mommy.

"Don't worry for her. She'll be fine, Sweetie." He says sweetie in a disqusted voice with a squrm. To be honest, seeing a crazy drunk person saying "sweetie" swaying at the same time is kinda funny but still weird.

"W...where is she?" 

"Like I said, don't worry. She's were she belongs- in the trash."

"Please...tell me you didn't..."

"Oh, sweetie. I did."                                                                                                                                                       Why does he think this is so fuckin' funny? Am i laughin.... hello?

 I try to run past him and find my Mommy. I don't care if I'm 14 years old, i will still call my Mom, Mommy. She says she likes it when i call her Mommy because little kids say Mommy, so sometimes she still calls me her baby. i hope he's lying. God, please tell me he's lying and just saying shit.

My dad is already gone, i can't lose her too. Please...no.

As i try to run past him, he grabs my waist and drags me to the ground. He pushes me down and holds me there. He grabs my wrists and pulls them above my head.

"Just tell me what you want and i'll do it. Simple."

"You promise?"

"Promise."

"Let me go and show me wear my Mom is."

He slaps me across the face. "You know I can't do that."

Next thing i know, he pulls his head back and elongates his fangs.....                                                                   He's a vampire. Well goodbye world. Nice knowing ya, your a bitch.

"You know what? I can show you your mother...right now."

And before i can stop him, his fangs are in my neck. Pain explodes on my neck like fire. It burns and it like he's putting acid inside my neck and its burning me from inside out. I try to push him off but he's too strong. But i'd stop because when i struggle, he sinks his fangs deeper in my neck. It hurts too much. Blackness tries to consume my vision, but i won't let it. I don't want to die. Not yet, not now. All of my energy is being sucked right out of me. Its like if i try to push him, he sink in deeper and my arms go limber and feel like goo.

Before the darkness fully closes in, i find a empty glass bottle. i reach for it just in time and swing him in the head. Knocking him out cold with a small glass shard stuck in his skull.

........he'll be fine.

Even though i'm a bit dizzy, i can't lose my chance at escape. Once i'm finally able to get up, i check myself out.  Red bruises forming on my arms, wrists, and face. Some glass got in my hand when the glass of the alcohol bottle shattered or else i might have a cut up face instead, leaving me with small cuts. After all of the stuff that happened, the memory comes back.

That won't go away.

I push the memory away immediatly, i cant be reminded of that now.