.Chapter 11.

Hey guys,

Sorry for any mistakes ive made and you can comment, vote, and follow. I would love some of your ideas and hope you enjoy. If confused about anything just inbox me and i'll clear as much as i can for you. :)

Lets go.

.Chapter 11.

Nathan's P.O.V

As we step outside, i release a breath i didnt know i was holding. Maybe its cause of Scarlet and her comments all the time. I love her but she can be annoying sometimes. Brother/ Sister love i guess. Or its cause of this beautiful girl right next to me. God, she can make me so nervous sometimes i try not to stutter or even go on and on talking. She makes me heart beat like crazy and my palms gets sweaty and i cant stop staring at her. Sometimes, she would catch me and i would look away or im lovestruck by her.

My wolf would even purr whenever she's around and sometimes i would too.

" So, what did you want to talk about." Skyes asks.

Her voice is so beautiful. Its like the most beautiful notes you could ever put in a song or poem. And her eyes. Those hazel eyes, i swear they hypontize me so much i get lost. To me, there like the brown of an oak tree and the burgundy of the purest wine there is. Her eyes are like colors of a painting palette. Colors being created and separted. Suddenly, she looks terrifed and scared.

" Skyes, whats wrong?"

" W-wolf b-behind you."

I turn around and its my beta, Julius. He looks at me and does a little nod.

Any rogues Julius?  I mindlinked him.

No, Alpha Nathan. Your team and i double checked as well.

Good.

Umm.... what is Skyes doing here?

She's my mate.

WHAT?!!! O.M.G! Does she know?

Nope, but i think she will tommorrow.

Awww, my Skyes is growing up.

Hey shes mine not yours.  

I growl at him and he changes back but before he does, i tell Skyes to close her eyes.

He changes back and i run behind a tree and find my ' emergency pack ' and throw him a pair of pants. Skyes covers her eyes but i dont think she saw that it was Julius. I know he knows her because of theyre history as kids.

" Skyes , its ok. Open your eyes. " I say in a calming voice as she shakes on my chest. Right now she looks so vulnerable and frightned, i want- no i need to protect her. I cant even imagine a world without her.