.Chapter 17.

Hey loves!!

Thxs for reading my story, it means alot.

( Short little story: ) A close friend of mine asked me to updated and im so nice. It was almost 9 at night but i did anyway. Secretly thou, cause my parents would be like, ' go to bed girl ' but i did anyway. And of course for you guys.

But I'm sorry i haven't updated in a while its just that my family is dealing with complications. My brother is leaving for the Navy and my sister has volleyball games BTW.

To be honest, i don't think ill finish this story. I don't really like the way its turning out but im going to try to still update if you want. Im planning on writing a new story called Captive By Darkness. I'm planning on having the book started by the beginning of next month.

I've noticed some things about Nathan and how i promised he would be " evil " but i never made him that way so this time in Captive By Darkness, he will be evil in a way.

( Drops on knees and holds my hands together ) Plzzzzzzzzzzz give me a chance and be ready for Captive By Darkness.

And I'm writing another story call In Too Deep. Please read and I hope you like it

Alright, lets go! Enjoy.

.Chapter 17.

I run as fast as my wolf can run until i end up back home. I shift back and creep slowly towards the door. Glass from the windows are cracked and busted and the front door looks like its been kicked in. Adrenaline courses through my blood as my first thought is Luke.

Did he go this? Why? Is everyone safe? Where is everyone? Where is Nathan?

Questions fluttered around in my mind and i got even more worried. I slowly walked in the door and hid my back against the door-board and waited. My wolf took over my hearing, sight, and smell senses so i wouldn't get hurt. Or if i have to hurt someone.

When i noticed the clear, i slowly crept forward. A creak was made and i was instantly on all fours ready to pounce . I looked around and a white cloth like scrape flew through the window. It landed in front of me. I didn't pick it up but cautiously looked at it.

' Dear Scartian - Please cometh with me on this journey. Thou will exp'rience the sooth and ancient thrill with pleasure. I'll be waiting f'r thou, but thou wilt be careful. So careful, it wouldst be liketh ent'ring the hands of Hades hiself. Thou are Persephone in this case, but be patient mine dear. I'm hither f'r thou.

Adieu, Luke '

Shiver run down my spine and i hear a wooden piece creak and fall. I take my position and find out its Nathan. I run towards him and almost trample onto him. He catches me and sighs like a weigh was lifted off his shoulders. " What happened? "

" Rogues..." He says as his voice trails off.

" Where are the others? "

He hangs his head and he starts to shake. A tear strodes down his face.

" They... they held them... captived. I had to make...a choice between "

I stopped him by kissing his forehead. I straddled him and let him cry into my chest.

---------

He soon explained to me that the rogues held his parnts and family captive and he had to choose only one. He was on a time limit and they didnt even give him a chance to chioce. Just to taught him. My blood still boils with rage from them hurting him like this.

I stayed by his side every second of every minute and so did he.

Now all we do is take it day by day.