.Chapter 12.

Hey guys!!!

Thanks for reading my story and i hope you vote and enjoy. 

Thanks :)

Skyes P.O.V

 Thats one question that keeps running through my mind, bringing doubt in me. Sometimes it works but this time i wont let it. But even when i think about him, that question pops up.

Do you really love me? '

I hug Nathan to try to get my mind away from all of this doubt and disbelief. He hugs me back and God knows i love being in his arms. Its offically my favorite place to be. Hes so warm and strong. I slowly start to let go and Im missing his warmth from his chest already. Now, before i break down in tears, I bring up the topic Ive had on my mind for a while now.

"So.. youre a werewolf right? Oh and please dont laugh at me because i dont know anything about you guys. "

He nods. " So, tell me. What do you want to know."

" One day when I was younger, Julius told me something about a mate. He explained it as like a hidden wife or husband. But how do you find them? "

He smiles and hangs his head back. " A mate- " He says seductively and husky. " Is like your wife or husband, yes but there love is more than that. When a werewolf comes across their mate they can sence it. You'll feel an in explicable urge to be near them. Like its something compelling and you can't wait to be near them."

" Did you find your mate? "     Please say no.

" Yes and she's the most beautiful, sweetest, caring and intoxicating female i know. I love her so much, I can't let her leave me. "

" Oh. Well Im happy for yo- Wait.. why are you telli-- Its me ? "

He nods and i think tears of joy are streaming down my face. He clucthes my face and wipes my tears with his thumbs.

" Are you sure its me? "

" Yes, its you. My wolf went crazy just aching to be near you. And i wouldnt even think about leaving or hurting you. Trust me, its not on the list of things i would want to do to you. "

Looking at my chest, he growls and i splash water in his face. " Did you just splash me? "

" Nope."

He smirks and splashes me back but i dodge it by going underwater. I try to move away from him because if i go back up he could easily splash me. I dont get far because he grabs my waist and pulls me to him. We both come up laughing and screaming, so i elbow his shoulder; lightly, and pull him underwater. He smiles at me and i smile back. To be honest, this is the best day ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We walk back home, damp hair, soaked shirts, soaked pants, and our shoes, we walked barefoot.

As we walk through the door, i see a small little wolf crounching down, head between its outstretched paws, and backside up in front of a siberian huskey. Its crounching down as well and it looks like their having a staring contest. They both bark and chase each other around the living room. Nathan grabs the huskey and lifts him up. The dog lickes his face and looks at the dog then me and back again. He outstrecthes the dog to me.

" Here. Keep her. My mom found her in front of the door and she said she had ' pleading eyes ' so she kept her. I took the huskey and she licked all over my face with kisses. I rub behind her ear and she leans into my touch. I noticed on her there is a tag. It looked like ancient writing. She's so cute and so keeping her.

" We can't understand what the tag says though. If we did, we could probably trace the--- "

" No. "

I lean down and set the huskey on its feet. I stare into its eyes and she stares back. I reach my hand out and she mimicks me. Our hands touch and its literally a shock of electricity flowing through our hands. Our hands stick and you can actually see the light blue flames swirling around our hands. The flames disappear into dust and i know why she's here. She's my protector and she was sent by Luna. 

" Claire De Lune. "   She nods and licks my face again. I kiss her forehead. " What are you going to name her ? " Blaze asks.

" Moonlight. That what Claire De Lune means too. "     She barks and spins around then licks my face. I think she loves her name. I like it too cause it suits her a bit. Moonlight has silver-tan-black like fur and has ice cold blue eyes. She looks strict and serious but on the inside her inner puppy comes out. I like that.

She runs to Debra and she puts her head. She runs to Blaze and she poses down again. Head in arms and paws strecthed out. Blaze does the same but he cant change into wolf form yet. Maybe when hes 13. The other little wolf was actually a toy for Moonlight. " Looks like every else is playing, shall we? " He whispers in my ear and starts to bite my earlob. I hold back a sigh and he goes lower and trails kisses on my neck. A sigh escapes my lips and i break away from him before things go to far. " Im going to change."

I walk to my room and open the door. First thing im going to do is try and process all the information ive been given. Next, Im gonna take a shower for an hour then sleep. I get in the shower and actually my shower time is way longer than i expected. 1 hour and 47 minutes. Thats is the longest ive ever been in the shower. I get out and walk towards my closet. I put on a gray t-shirt and pale white sweater over it, with demin shorts and gray socks. If we need to go somewhere too, ive got my Converse or UGG's.

As Im about to close the closet door, i noticed Luke's face in my mirror. I turn around and he leaning on my dresser near the door. Blocking my way.

" You look and smell intoxicatily sexy, Skyes." His voice is smooth, husky, and sinister. I hate it. I back away from him as he starts to walk towards me and i feel the chill going up and down my back and i feel the cold pressure of the wall. He puts his arms between my head and corners me. He slowly elongates his fangs and his free hand strokes my hair. " Why are you scared ? You play with Nathan, why not me ? Skyes, let me in and give me your power. "

" What power ? "

" Your power. Give it to me and your new family will live this time. Remember your mom right ? Both of them. First we'll start with your real mom, Christina. She has the real and true power of Luna. She told you hold she would kill you, so you dont have to deal with the pain, right ? " I nod slowly. " You wouldnt die because part of your power is regenaration, mind-control, heat and cold tolerance, and shapeshiting. Now thats my favorite part of you. " He smirks at me and i want to rip it upside down for him.

" Thats not nice is it now? " Before i now it his hand is around my neck and my reflexes kick in. I grab his hand and dig my nails into his skin. He screams and smacks me arcoss the face. Pain hits the side of my head but i ingore it. He stalks towards me and my hands go up to protect me but he falls to the ground. I look and Moonlight and three other wolves barge through the door. Moonlight stands in front of me and so does another wolf. Moonlight's fur has changed and now she's all black with golden yellow eyes and a cresent moon with a tribal sign on her right shoulder. She really is pretty dog and i love her already. Everyone growls at Luke and he doesnt even growl or hit back, like id expect him too.  He smirks at me and disappears into dust. Everyone goes still like there paralzed and Im the only one who can move. He hovers over my face and his hand is around my neck again and his eyes are ruby red and and his fangs are long enough that they toch his chin. 

" You've always want to see your mother again right? " I nod.  " Then all i can say is goodnight, Skyes. " He forces my neck to the side and his fangs pierce my neck. I scream and a wolf and Moonlight are struggling and trying to move. Im starting to feel faint and dizzy. I try to fight him off of me but the more i do, the more energy he takes from me. He groans with pleasure and sinks his fangs deeper. Aching pain spreads through my whole body and now its grown into being unbearable. A scream escapes my lips and before full blackness consumed me, he lets go of me and hits one of the wolves. It falls and the last thing i see is a hand on my neck and Luke saying something to me.

" Ask your mother if she remembers me or even you, then ask about the Luninta group. Maybe you'll understand. "

                     Then blackness consumed me once again as this night became a replay for me.