.Chapter 3.

Hello guys!!!!!

i don't know what to write but :)  Plzzzz read and vote, because it helps me alot.

Maybe she will escape?  Will the mysterious man be her mate?    Is her Mom truly died?

You shall find out.

.Chapter 3.

I don't time to waste now. I've got to go now. I do feel dizzy and faint from the blood loss, but i've got to try. I head towards my room and just my luck i trip over my rugs coner tip.

Damn, perfect timing.

Pain explodes in my side as i land on the ground. I t brns even more as i lose my adrenaline rush. I sting like fire all over but i still try to focus on my ecsape. I hold my side with my free hand to add pressure.

Hey it helped... a bit

I hold my hand there to see if i can lessen the pain with some pressure. I crawl towards my drawer using my elbow to prop me up. I open a drawer with my fingertips as i gradily get closer. I have to use my othern hand to get closer and open the drawer. I take my hand away from my side and my muscles swell from the loss of my hand. Cool air hits it as well, making it sting from the loss of warmth. 

I open all my drawers and let my clothes fall to the ground. Okay, now.........

Bags, purse, suitcase......dummy.

I already know all my bags are in his room... across the living room where that last scene just happened.

Great, should've got that first.

Just in case.....

I got out of my room very slowly and quietly and notice a still unconscious vampire on my living room floor. I tip-toe by him and i hear him stir back and groan. I froze right there in my spot. Run and wake up him and die or let him wake up and you die.

I'll still die in both of those choices, so fuck it. I know i'm dumb. Its ok. I dash by him and he stirs and groans some more. I find his room and grab the doorknob. And of course, its locked. Luckly, i know how to pick a lock.  Thanks Julius!

I take a bobbie pin out of my hair and stretch it out into a striaght line. I stick the pin inside the lock and slightly turn. Click  Now i get another bobbie pin and replace that one in the same spot. I slowly turn both and.... it opens.

I walk inside quietly still with my "surprise" in my pocket. I close the door behind me and i look to my right and find a walk-in-closet. I look over, around, in between, and nder his clothes to find them hidden in abox. I grab my biggest purse and run to my room. Hold on a second, wasn't a body there a moment ago??   ......

"Shit, I'm dead"

"Oh, sweetie. You're far from it." Now his hand is over my mouth muffling my scream.