.Chapter 16.

I scream in excitement as i hug my best friend. 

" Nice too se you again, Poison. "

" Back at you, Blue. "

We both smile and hug each other again. Poison and Blue are our nicknames from middle school. Her name was Ivie Grey, so i called her Poison Ivy. She calls me Blue because the skies are blue.

" Ivie who's at the door ? " A man walks next to Ivie and smiles warmly at me and i smile back. Its her father.

" Hello Mr. Grey. Long time no see. " He pulls me and a bear hug and Ivie rolls her eyes and pinches the bridge of her nose. I laugh at her and she narrows her eyes and laughs with me. " Come inside Skyes. Are you hun--"  " Girl time Dad, bye." Ivie interrupted her father by grabbing my wrist and running to her room. I laugh as her Dad just shakes his head. She opens her door and im frozen in my spot. Her room is fit for a queen. Her bed is oval shaped and has white and lavender clothes and pillows. Attached to the back of her bed is her own makeup and mirror area. Above her bed is a window to look out into the stars. She has a counter for her things right in front of her bed with her drawers and supplies she needs. Her balcony is even more enchanting. A view of the skyline, ocean breeze, and sunset to gaze over along with the color of the ocean. Across her bed, im guessing is her bathroom and im jealous of it all. She living the life right now.

" Jealous? "

" Uh, duh. Your room is beautiful. " She shuts her door and looks at me. She's giving me the ' spill it ' look and i let out a deep sigh.

" I found my mate. "

" Oh My God, Skyes. That's great but why are you looking like your about to cry? Did he reject you ? Cause if he did i will torture his ass to get him to see how beautiful and crazy you are. " 

I laugh and sit on her bed and explain what happened.

" Damn, you know you hurt him ad he's probably looking for you right now. "

I give her a ' no shit look ' and she laughs.

" Alright let's go shopping then the movies. But before that.... Panic! At The Disco "

I love her.

-------------------------------------

We get ready to change and she lets me borrow some of her clothes. We listened to a list of songs. 

Nearly Witches    Miss Jackson   Nictione    Girls/Girls/Boys    This Is Gospel    Far Too Young To Die    But Its Better If You Do  and so many more. She choose to wear black skinny jeans with a black and white striped shirt but covered by a gray hoodie with black converse. Casual just chill. I, on the other hand chosed high waisted denim pants and a black and white desinged sweater with high topped converse and a black beanie.

We decided to got to Hot Topic, Sephora, Victoria's Secret -- she said as a surprise for Nathan -- and then Chptole or Donuts with Boba. 

After our shopping spree, we got Chiptole and boba. 

" Tomorrow, i want to met Nathan. "

Well that was a quick change.

" Why ? " I ask not trying to sound hard or cold but i failed because she looked at me with sympathic eyes.

" Because Skyes, your killing him slowly. He needs you and you need him. Last night, i heard you outside crying and fighting with your wolf to go back to him. " She was right. My wolf is silent now and i cant stand it. Last night, she tried to take control and shift to go back to Nathan but i just needed time.

" It's crap Skyes. Its either you go back or i take you back. You thank me either way and yor wolf will too. " 

I didnt feel like arguing with her because i know she would win. She gives great edvice and she knows when im serious, hurt, or being stupid. But this time i know she wont back down. For as long as we've known each other, i feel like she knows more about me.

" Fine. I'll take you tomorrow. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the house, Poison gave me a extra room and i put my things in there. I got her two of her favorite PATD shirts and i got a couple cardigans from Forever 21 to match with my band tees. We both got makeup but not alot. Eyeliner, concealer, and lip balm. Simple but pretty- what we would say at school. She got me lace and lingerie for Nathan but im not gonna use it. Either that our im going to hide one of her favorite band tees.

As i made my way to the bathroom across the hall, i noticed a little girl singing Miss Jackson and i stopped wondering how she knows that song. She skipped down the hall and looked at me with a smile. I smiled back. She was so cute. She had brown hair almost black and brown eyes like Ivie's and her father's. Rosy cheeks and with the cutest dimples when she smiles. 

" Hi. "

" Hi. Who are you? I've never seen you before. "

" I'm Ivie's best friend and you must be her sister. "

She nodded and hugged my leg. I hugged her back and she skipped down the hall still singing. 

After, i got out i decided to go to bed and as i started to drift of my thoughts drifted to Nathan. And sleep consumed me.

" Skyes! Please... please dont. Come back to me, please. I need you. " 

I look around and i see Nathan on the ground. Luke over him. I try to run to him but im chained. I struggle and struggle to get free. To get to him. Luke raises his arm and he's holding a silver dagger and pierces his back.

I wake with a scream and jolt out of bed. My wolf was on edge now and i shifted and ran to the door. Somethings not right and that dream wasnt just a normal dream. I felt like it i've seen it with my own eyes. Like i was really there.