.Chapter 4.

Hello guys. Still don't really know what to say but basically thanks for reading my story and vote. Tell your friends about my story because it helps me alot. 

You can follow me on Instagram and post the coverif you like to tell your friends about it.  :)

Thxss.          

.Chapter 4.

Im pulled into a room that i haven't seen before. Out of all the years i've been in this house, where did you come from? My consciousness is starting to come back to me and as much as i tried kicking and screaming, i just would'nt even work. Once were inside, he throws me on the griound like i'm a rag doll. I try to get up from the ground and run to the door but he lockes it and blocks my way.

"Skyes...sweetie you know i like you. I don't want to hurt you... but i will if i have too. But i do have other...plans for you." He says that last part of his sentence while looking at me up and down, and deep down i hope he isn't going to do what i think he's going to do.

Suddenly, he spins me around and presses his chest to my back, leaving only like 2 centimeters. I try to push him off when i freeze died in my spot again. I feel somthing sharp and metallic around my throat. Now, i'm starting to panic and feel adrenaline course through my veins, while blackness trie s to consume me again. Then, i remember that i have a surprise in my pocket, just for him. I think he'll love it. But i slowly calm but keep my act up for him. Making it seem like i'm still scared.

" Now, can you guess what this, sweetie?" 

" A k-knife." I stuttered and its not my act.

" Smart girl...but to be more precise its a switchblade. And do you know what i'm going to do with it? No? " He starts kissing my neck and i cringe so he can touch me but he pushes the knife deeper on my throat and i instanly stop.

" Now i wouldn't do that. You know what? Since you don't know what i'm going to do, lets find out shall we? "

Before he can even act, i take out my silver switchblade from my pocket, - which i'm kinda shocked he didn't notice - and quickly turn, blocking the slash he was going to make on my throat. I take my blade as i blocked his move and stabbed him square in the chest. He gasps as he realizes what i just did. He stumbles back, still in shock, then his face is blank.

WTF....... shocked to calm. Cool transformation. First i've seen.

He chuckles and says...

" This isn't over Skyes. We will meet again to finish what we started."

Ashes float in the air and disappear as well and i suddenly hear a screeching cry and soon realize its me, and i truly let blackness consume me.