"it's cuteeee." i said.

"thank youuu- YES!!" he yelled looking off into the background.

"man lemme know when you on the way, love you." he said then hung up.

i put my phone down and finished getting dressed, i put on some white leggings to go along with my top and found a pair of grey slides.

i walked to zarek room and knocked on the door before opening it, he looked over at me as he placed the chain with amory's name on it around his neck.

"wassup??" he asked looking over at me.

"you called tyler and 'em??"

"of course you'd say yo boo thang first." he said and i smacked my lips.

"zarek."

"yes i did bitch damn." he said mugging me and i mugged him back.

"okay fucker."

"you should invite tayla." zarek said.

"she's back from college??" i asked and he shrugged.

"i think i seen her in the restaurant when i was out with amory."

"and yeen think to ask mama?? uncle rod?? keres someone hell." i said.

"why do that when you can just call her." he said.

"zarek sometimes you really slow as hell.." i said then walked out his room

ꕥꕥꕥ

"it's hot as fuck out here." amory said as we walked to the corner store.

"and it was just raining like 4 hours ago." i said as i pulled my phone out my pocket.

"zakiyaaaa!!" i scrunched up my face cause who the hell hollering my name in this hot ass heat.

i slowly turned around and a smile appeared on my face,"TAYLAAA! HIII!!" i ran and jumped on her and she laughed.

"girl get yo ass down.." she said still laughing then put me down.

"oh my goddd i've missed you, your back from college??" i asked and she nodded her head.

"just for break i'll be down here for a lil bit." she added on then looked over at amory.

"oh my gosh- i saw you at that restaurant." she said and amory smiled.

"oh so y'all met well— amory my cousin tayla, tayla this amory my bestie and zarek boyfriend." i said and she nodded.

"well it's nice seeing you again, where y'all going??" she asked.

"to the corner store- wait where your car at?" i asked.

"at the basketball court, zarek told me you were walking so i came to find you." she said and i nodded my head.