"On it," Winn said before he turned back to his desk and Kara walked up to Mon and J'onn.

"Reign will be back. Soon," She sternly said.

"What do you think she's doing?" J'onn asked.

"Well, wherever she is, she's planning her next move," Kara said.

L-Corp

Alex walked into a MRI room in the building's lab with Sam, who was wearing a hospital gown. "So, you were a doctor before you joined the FBI?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. I was gonna be a researcher, so I had a job actually in Seattle for a while. And then, as it turns out, I needed a little more action than just a microscope and an Excel spreadsheet," Alex explained and Sam smiled before she sat up on the MRI bed.

"Well, thank you very much for doing this," Sam said.

"You're sure it's okay that we use the L-Corp lab?" Alex asked.

"I am. No one will be here for a while," Sam assured before Alex grabbed a head ledger and a very heavy sheet. "Sorry, I just don't like hospitals. Hate being sick. Hate tests."

"Well, MRI's don't hurt," Alex said as she placed the ledger towards the end of the bed. "All right, put your legs." Sam laid down, placing her head against the ledger and stared up at Alex nervously, not sure what the results will be.

"So, I looked up my symptoms," she said as Alex placed the sheet over her body. "Memory loss, headaches, it could be really bad. Like, brain tumor bad. ALS."

"You know what else causes memory loss? Caffeine withdrawal," Alex said which stroke a smile onto Sam. "Yikes. Which is why we're taking pictures. Okay? We're gonna find out what's going on, and when we do, we're gonna deal with it. Whatever it is. Okay?"

"All right," Sam softly said. She deeply breathed once Alex left to the other room, telling herself everything was going to be okay.

CatCo Worldwide Media

When Kara got to work that day, she found that James had already started a meeting with Ella Teschmacher, Iris, and some other reporters as well. "DOC rounded up most of the prisoners who escaped Albatross Bay during Reign's attack except Thomas Coville," Iris informed as Kara walked up next to her.

"Let's see if we can get a quote from the warden on the record. Art department, what's up?" James asked but right then, Lena Luthor walked in.

"The Parks Conservancy is having a black-tie gala tonight," she said as she walked up on the other side of Iris. "All the city's major donors are gonna be there. I feel like an ace reporter would be able to find a story."

"Okay, you guys heard the boss. Who's headed to the gala?" James asked but right then, a pair of keys was thrown towards the group.

"I got a story for ya!"

Iris turned around, gasped to find Kara's fist right behind her, having caught the pair of keys. But the two, along with everyone else saw Morgan Edge, but he was completely torn. His clothes, some parts of his skin, and he looked battered.

"Woah," Iris muttered, crossing her arms. "What happened to you?"

"I survived," Edge said.

"Survived what?" Kara asked.

"An attempt on my life," Edge said but they all stared at him confused. "How about this, why don't you try fifteen-hundred words on how this deranged trust-fund baby hacked into my car and tried to steer me off the edge of this damn city."