Untitled Part 27

Hinata's pov 🧡

I didn't know why to say since yes I do like them, it was all going too fast furthermore I had  massive harem as it is so. " listen we don't mind plus we met like few hours ago as well as it seems you have a lot of people by your side so if you reject us we won't blame you or if you need time we certainly understand" Luka said smiling before he came to me and kisses my hand tenderly which of made me blush since as we all know it's like a scene from  fairytale but it made my answer harder so I took  deep breath then answered " would it be okay if you guys can give us a second please?" I said looking as them then the harem. "Sure take your time cutie" Henry said behind his twin brother then winking towards me, "a-alright thanks" which I stood up and held Bokuto's hand implying him to stand up an so did the rest which we walked over to the hallway and i closed the door behind us. 

"Well loves what do you think? Since i feel like i should ask for your guys opinions first" I asked looking at them while I lean onto Akaashi's chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "Well this is tricky of course we knew this would come since who could resist you but well there's so much of us we're just worried that you'll leave some of us out since you'll be already so busy but we already knew and agreed to share but now we have to redo our schedule which is a bummer but oh well" Daichi said while the others nodded in response to his answer "sorry guys about this it really was something I didn't expect but her we are but I do want to say yes but of course I want you guys to be happy with this so please be honest alright?" I said as a looked at them and squeezed Akaashi's hand tightly "yes of course Sugar and we don't mind really except just make sure you spend time with us!" I giggled and went to hug him tightly and kissed his cheeks "alright then we have our answer we shouldn't keep our quests waiting shall we also thank you loves!" I said smiling towards them brightly.

We walked out and sat back to our positions except I sat on Suga's lap and Noya and Enno was sitting on either side of me.

Hello everyone it's been a long time and this account is quite dead due time just reading other peoples work than making my own so I'm sorry for my absence and thank you for all those who have supported me or just started so thank you! And I totally forgot about this draft so I'm sorry but might at well post is so yeah here you go and I know I left it on a cliffhanger which I hate! Just lost the motivation to continue this work but I might post another story soon except I'm gonna be changing  a lot of things so yeah hope you guys enjoyed and thanks for staying and hope that you all would support me in the future so thank you again byyeeee and also if you guys have any ideas for me, please go ahead!

Bye be safe and take care✌️