The Truth and shocking pasts Part 26

Any art used I don't own so all credits to the amazing artists also sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the
Harem. There's music it's random so don't judge 🤷‍♀️ anyways hope you enjoy😊.
💭 thinking
"speaking"
( just me specifying things)

⚠️smut⚠️, 💝fluff💝 and ⚠️language⚠️ plus there's music for earphone users and for people if your in company I don't recommend listening😅.

🧡 shoyo's🧡

💘New harems pov💘

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

💙Aoiba Johsai💙

🦉Fukurōdani🦉

Hinata's pov🧡

They allowed us to go into the rooms, but they are still unconscious but I'm more grateful that they aren't is too serious condition. So I went in first before everyone else entered in since they all want to talk with each other for a moment so I left them to it but I was still curios but anyways I went in and I hated the scene in front of me when I opened the door to see my younger sister laying still with wires yet she looked peaceful in a way but it still was painful to see her in such a bad state especially since she's so young and didn't deserve this to happen to her! But I must calm down and then I can deal with him later. Smiling to myself and getting excited on how I'll ruin that mans life forever it just gives me joy🙂 but of course no one would suspect someone like me to murder him but anyways I must focus on making sure my unit and sister are alright furthermore set out my plan of torture😊.

It seems Hinata is not so innocent and who people think he is👀

Harem's pov💕

We all were letting our Sunshine calm down and have one space while we had a serious discussion with the the other men as well as Asahi went to call the others to explain he situation. (Just to make clear only Karasuno were off so the rest of the teams weren't there) We forgot to mention to the men that we weren't the only people Hinata was marrying it was all 11 top companies which is quiet socking but what's more than 11 companies there's 12 which they all own but we still haven't explained that to Hinata furthermore there are more males then just them😅.

 (Just to make clear only Karasuno were off so the rest of the teams weren't there) We forgot to mention to the men that we weren't the only people Hinata was marrying it was all 11 top companies which is quiet socking but what's more than 11 comp...