chapyer 12: Bonding and New rivels

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the Harem.
💭 thinking
" speaking"
( just me specifying things)

🧡 shoyo's🧡

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉

Hello and here you go. Hope you guys enjoy also I forgot to mention that the team names are what I'm going to use and that is what the Harem call themselves but instead of volleyball teams it's thier companies.

🧡Hinata's pov🧡

I *yawned* and rubbed my eyes since I felt them getting heavy while some were talking and they noticed "do you want to go to bed?" Washio said ready to pick me "no I want to stay up for I bit" I replied but I lifted my arms and making grappy hands wanting to be carried by him and I know I was acting like a child but being held in thier arms were ready comfortable and I felt safe (Washio pov: cute) and he grabbed me with a little force since Shibayama didn't want to let me go "Shiba please" looking at him with my best pleading "alright but I still want cuddles later" I giggle and kiss him on the cheek "alright we'll cuddle later of course you guys could join too" I smile and kiss Yamamoto and Teshiro since they're beside me while the rest on Nekoma got jealous so I kissed them so they won't be envious. We talk for a while and I felt like my eyes wouldn't stay awake and instantly fell asleep.

💕Harem pov💕

" we will have to tell him about the others and I bet they would join the Harem" Kenma said "yeah they will but I wouldn't blame them plus the kids got attached to him quickly" Komi said while stoking the side of Hinata's cheek and smiling (Komi pov: my cute little angel) "papa what are you doing" Minori who looked at his dad "hey, why are you still awake?" Komi said as he patted his sons head until Minori saw his uncle Washio carry Hinata in his arm with such gentleness and that his dad looked at Hinata with love so he asked "papa is he gonna be our new mommy" they were shocked that he knew these things at such a young age but they knew he went through alot so it wasn't a surprising and he thought maturely. "I hope it's okay that he will be your mother" he says and lifts him up to beside his future mother and he stares at Hinata analysing his features "he's pretty" at that comment his father agrees and the rest also agree. Minori went to the daycare in the morning with the rest of the kids and had a day to see what Hinata was like with the rest of the kids and they liked him they all just felt really safe so he was happy that his dad chose him as his new mother and that his friends would become his siblings "now all the other kids don't know yet so keep it a secret until we tell them in the morning alright and you better go to bed since it's already 10 o'clock and it's past your bed time" Komi said and put his son down and they all said goodnight as Minori goes back to bed.
Back to the guys
Washio looks at Hinata who is laying in his arms legs wrapped around his waist and Hinata's head reading on his shoulder sleeping soundly "I think we should go to bed" as he's ready to bring Hinata to his room but the others stop him "we'll put him in his room and we could all cuddle him so it's fair plus we made his bed to be pretty big it practically geos across the room" Fukunaga said holding him back "alright but who will change his clothes?" at he thought they all blush Akaashi and Kenma said they'll do it and we trust them since they can resist the temptation. As they finished we go and and cuddle hinata, Kuroo under Hinata, Inouko and Nobuyuki on the left of hinata arms around his body and waist on the other side was Bokuto and Akaashi and the rest just found spots to fit in and cuddle Hinata plus those who didn't get cuddles get them tomorrow and we all had sleep since everyone could fit and have a bit of Hinata and that was enough since his warmth and scent was calming since it was a fruity scent which was more of a tangerine scent which was perfect for him.