chapter 25

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the
Harem. There's music it's random so don't judge 🤷‍♀️ anyways hope you enjoy😊.
💭 thinking
"speaking"
( just me specifying things)

⚠️smut⚠️, 💝fluff💝 and ⚠️language⚠️ plus there's music for earphone users and for people if your in company I don't recommend listening😅.

🧡 shoyo's🧡

💘New harems pov💘

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

💙Aoiba Johsai💙

🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉

🧡Hinata's POV🧡

We talked for a while until I my phone rung "sorry I'll just take this" I said before leaving the room. So I checked who it was but I tilted my head in confusion the hospital why? So I picked up worried and hoped that no one I knew was badly injured "Hello is this Hinata Shoyo?" A nurse talked in the other side "yes it is" I said worriedly on who was injured "well we would like to inform you that your sister has been into a car with your auntie so could you please come to ****** ****** thank you" when I heard that everything just stopped and I was in so much shock that I didn't feel the tears running down my cheek and I fell to my knees. I need to go to the hospital! I instantly opened the door with my head down so the won't see my face, "what's wrong Sugar?!" As he approached me and lifted my head to see my waterey eyes "Sugar! What's wrong tell me!" As soon as he said that I collapsed into his arms and cried. I cried in his arms while everyone was worried until I asked if we could go to the hospital and of course they didn't mind and everyone went into the car, even the they wanted to come which we said they didn't have to but they insisted so they came to while I was carried bridal style into the car and sat beside Daichi and Enno while they held my hands and I put my head on Daichi's left shoulder not crying just felt numb and wanting my family to be alright. They didn't ask questions which I was greatful for since it would make me cry more thinking of what could happen to them so we all just stayed quite and went to the hospital I told them to go to. When we arrived I instantly ran to reception asking for their rooms which Nastu was in room 24 and my aunt was in room 25 so ran to Nastu first.
When I opened the door there were nurses and two doctors discussing things while the nurses were surrounding Nastu. "Ahh Mr Shoyo there you are" "please how is my sister" I said worriedly "of course well there isn't that much injuries which is good only broke a leg and arm but she did hurt her head due to the car going out of control and running into the trees so she may be unconscious for a while but over all everything seems fine" he smiled towards me before he left with the nurses and the other doctor as I collapsed on my knees, the tears falling down again both happy yet with anger on how a drunk person didn't care about others safety and caused damage to my sister and aunt. But I had to stay strong and not panic right now!

Harems pov💕

We were all worryed when Shoyo came out from the door tears runn8ng down his eyes and begging to go to the hospital meaning something happened. We had to bring the new guest with us too🙄 which is annoying and Diachi is calling everyone else to come to the hospital but at least we don't have to worry about the kids since they are in school or play school. Suga has been trying to calm Hinata down as best as he can but Hinata won't say a word except he's scared and he really needs to go to the hospital.

When we got there he ran to the reception and asked for two people which we found out was his sister and aunt which was very concerning since if worse comes... It would break our sunshines heart so it became our job to do whatever we can to save them!

💘New harems pov💘

We were slightly confused on what was happening since everything was going so fast but we but pieces together here and there and found out that Hinata has a sister and an aunt who are in bad conditions which it breaks us to see him crying and his expression to be very pained so we considered to help in any way we can since our goal was to get our shoyo back! But we can't right now so we'll just have to wait plus we want to know if he really is Shoyo or he's telling the truth that he's not...

Hello everyone I know I haven't been posting and I'm so sorry that this delay but here it is and I good you guys enjoy and sorry that it's shorter than normal since I wanted to post it so you guys won't wait any longer 😅 but anyways byeee and be safe! ✌