chapter 13

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the Harem.
💭 thinking
" speaking"
( just me specifying things)

🧡 shoyo's🧡

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉

Hello and here you go. Hope you guys enjoy also I forgot to mention that the team names are what I'm going to use and that is what the Harem call themselves but instead of volleyball teams it's thier companies.

🧡Hinata's pov🧡

As I give them the signal that it was okay, they all looked at each other then to their kids "I have announcements to make" Inouka says getting everyone's attention. So he began again "we know thus might be a little strange but me and your uncles are going to be marrying the same person which would make you guys siblings, what do you think?" He asked the kids and of course the younger ones were confused so the ones that can said their opinions on the idea "papa I love you alot and I always want to see you happy but I won't agree until I get to see who our new mama is" Yasu said to his dad who was touched my his words "my son is really kind and amazing" Akaashi said while hugging his son and most of the kids nodded to what Yasu said "but papa, who is going to be our mama and what will happen to Sho" Hakruki said while tears in his eyes since he didn't want a new mother he wants Sho. "calm down my baby owl Sho will stay here since he will be your new mama" Bokuto and the rest of the Harem smiled and the kids looked so shocked and when they processed what Bokuto said they all scream with joy and some coming to tackle me of my chair. "Rweally" Kastu says while tugging on my sleeves "yes really" I pick some of them up with a big smile on my face and spinning them around and the room was full of cheers, cuddles, kisses, celebration and tears. After that lovely morning I go to the bed room to get ready, since I was already dresses I only needed to back the bags for the kids with all their utensil. As I was doing so I felt arms wrap around my waist head rest on my shoulder which caught me by suprise so I flinched "Tskui, Kags please don't scare me like that!" They lightly chuckle "sorry Sun/Sho" I smiled and cuddled with them. We stay like that for few minutes, not until Yamamoto said we were leaving "alright ill be down in a second" I say back kissing both Kags and Tsuki on the lips before leaving. I also gave everyone kisses before leaving except Yamamoto since he was dropping of the kids and the rest had to go to work. I tucked all the kids in thier seats "thanks mama" they all say I smiled it felt nice being called that and I'm glad they can finally call someone mama since they couldn't do it, they started as soon as we broke the news and ran to me all calling me mama it's a moment I cherise since every moment I treasure. I walk to the front seat and see on my right to see Yamamoto waiting for me "hello Moto(can't think of any nickname😬😣 so if you have a nickname please comment and comment any nicknames for the Harem)" he smiled at his new nicknane "hello Sunshine" I went in, gave him a quick kiss before sitting down beside him on the other side. We drove to the daycare and he was holding my hand with his free left hand and I loved hiw he still kept holding my hand even tho he had to use it sometimes and when I wanted him to concentrate he wouldn't let go, I felt more happy than before and that today was going to be a great day. When we reached there he  helped me out with the kids and went inside since he didn't need to rush, so when we enter in and Tanaka sees us I remember that Tanaka didn't know about us since I forgot to tell him but I got to tell Kiyoko and Yachi last night since they wanted to know why there was more kids than before and they saw them dropping us off the other day but sadly I forgot about Tanaka and he saw us kissing "so Hinata who this and are you guys dating but I thought you were single?" Tanka said trying to ease out the awkwardness. I looked at Yamamoto to see if I should tell him about us and he nodded so I told Tanaka the story and his eyes widen when I finish but I felt his expression turned into a sad one which confused me since it wasn't supposed to be sad or anything but I saw Yamamoto walk towards Tanaka and them having a very privet chat so I go and play with the kids, not until I see Yamamoto talking on the phone, speaker on and saw them having a series expression. I was starting to get worried but I didn't want to ask so I continued to play with the kids, not until they both walk toward me and Tanka tapping on my shoulder, their expression were strict but softened a bit "could we talk in privet for a bit?" I instantly knew this was very important "yeah of course" standing up and walk to the corner of the room "is everything okay?" They look at each other and Tanka says something that suprised me "I will be straight forward, I've liked you for years and when I saw you kissing someone else it tore me to bits until Yamamoto realised that o liked you since I did make it quit obvious and when you to me what was happening I wasn't happy instead of being happy for you so since Yamamoto realised we talked fro a bit then called the rest to ask if I could join so now I'm your boyfriend but if you don't like me I totally-" I cut him off with a kiss, just looked quit shocked but kissed back, we kissed for few minutes before pulling back "does that answer your question?" I looked at me for a few moments to process what just happened before nodding "yeah it did" as he quickly smiles and kissed my forehead "ummm sorry to ruin your moment but I need to go to work since I spent a a little too much here" Yamamoto says while looking at his watch and looking at us "alright love you, be safe and see you later" with a quick peck on the lips and a hug before he leaves to his car.