chapter 21

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the
Harem. There's music it's random so don't judge 🤷‍♀️ anyways hope you enjoy😊.
💭 thinking
"speaking"
( just me specifying things)

⚠️smut⚠️, 💝fluff💝 and ⚠️language⚠️ plus there's music for earphone users and for people if your in company I don't recommend listening😅.

Also shout out to Karinacuter and buildasimp thank you for the support also everyone else if you want a shout out just say so(◍•ᴗ•◍).

🧡 shoyo's🧡

💘Hinata's boyfriends pov💘

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

💙Aoiba Johsai💙

🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉

Hinata's pov🧡

When I entered the room it was a beautiful, full of Colors, the floor was carpeted with a grey color and was really fluffy. The walls were a nice 🌅 sunset color with blue butterflies going across the walls, a staircase, a massive bed but not as big as mine with a light orange colour, blue curtains, a massive wardrobe, beautiful chandler. It was a beautiful orange themed bedroom with lovely vibrant colors that go well with it but what caught my eyes were the pictures ontop of bedsize table beside the table lamps. When I walked over it I saw a beautiful little ginger girl with cute little boys surrounding her holding hands with each other, smiling until when I realised that they looked exactly like the boys I used to play with when I was younger and was forced to pretend to be a girl for my mother since she used to love to dress me up in fancy cloths but I had to promise to not tell anyone that I was actually a boy but why was it here? Until it hit me and I looked back at the picture... Why didn't I notive it before they were the boys I used to play games with even planned whole future together like I'll be their girlfriend, get rich and famous, get married, have lots of kids, grow old together and the boys who stood up for me if I got bullied or picked on, the boys I had a massive crush on, the boys who I promised to never love anyone else but them. I have found them the people I swore to love, how could I forget a memory that I treasured wholeheartedly and waited for it to come true ever since I left. I was glad they didn't forget about me but felt sad that they broke the promise but I did too I fell in love with them once more, how ironic. I didn't realise that was crying until a droplets of tears fell on the picture frame as I wiped them away but it was no use I was still crying, why was I crying? I was crying that even though they got married and still had kids, we were able to meet again and fulfill their promise even about them having kids but not with me anyways I won't think negativeky and was going to change that since I was their mother now.
I was there remonesing on the old times still in shock but was crying happy tears but covered my mouth so they wouldn't hear me until I heard the door slightly open.

Harems pov💕

Hinata left to check on the kids but he was taking a while, so we went to check and he wasn't there until we stood in the hall debating on where our sunshine could be until Akaashi noticed the room they hoped they would forget was slightly open. "I think I know where he went and I don't think you guys would be happy either" Akaashi pointing towards the room we wanted to forget. We walked towards the door nervous but when Bokuto opened the door slightly but big enough for us to see. We saw our sunshine at the table beside the bed, just standing there "hey precious you alright?" Tendo asked as Hinata turned towards tears falling down his cheeks. In an instant we froze taking in the scene, our sunshine was crying "babe/baby/precious/sunshine/sun/loves/love/blossom/Foxy/baby doll/biscuit/muffin/my cute owl/pumpkin/hon/honey/my flame/sugar/Moshi/angel/darling/my beansprout/kitten/my little Kitty/sweetie/puppy what's wrong" all of us rushing towards him, engulfing him in our massive group hug making him cry more. "Shhh it's alright angel" Tanaka said slowly stroking his back in circular motion soothing him until we could hear sniffles and Noya wipeing his tears which kept overflowing not stopping. We all cuddled into the bed not saying anything just comforting our baby until we could hear no more sniffles in exanchge with small snore "I wonder what would make him cry like that" Ushijma looking at the sleeping sunshine in our arms "I wonder too" Yaku said looking around "or maybe I do" Yaku said before pointing towards the photo we don't want to remember since we know if we look the memories would flood back "but why would that make our Sunshine cry?" Sakusa said looking at the picture. "We'll just ask him when he wakes up" Suga says kissing his forehead "we should bring him over to the bed" Terushima said picking him up as we follow, Washio clossing the door before walking alongside Ushijma.

Hinata's pov🧡

When I woke up I was in bed with Astu and Oik being tietly being cuddled by them. I sit up and look to see them on the bed either doing work or on their phone "loves" I said half still asleep "hey good morning sun, you feeling better?" Tsuki says looking up to me "yes I am thanks love" (≡^∇^≡) "that's good but could you wake up the two please sugar" Suga asked kissing my forehead "okay love" while shaking the guys to wake up "alright alright baby/baby doll" Oiks and atsu siad getting up while Kuroo called everyone to the bedroom to talk. "So blossom can you please explain why you were crying" Kita said while they waited for me to explain.

After he explained (I don't want to write down the whole thing😅 my lazyness is coming out) they all were shocked about my revolution but who wouldn't be since they found out their childhood crush and the person they promises to marry "so your saying the girl we promised to was you" Osumu said still shocked "yup surprise😅" I nervesly laughed "I- I don't know what to say since it's just wow" Yamato siad trying to process everyone "I can't believe we got to fulfill our promise except the marring part yet" Daishō said smirking😏
(\\\\\). And the room was full of laughter "babe I can't believe you blush so easily even after we fxcked" Iwa said smirking so I threw a pillow at him "shud up" (////) "alright alright sorry babe" Iwa said again "well I I'm glad we got to see you again we thought we'd never see you again and that you might've forgotten our promise but I guess you didn't" Hoshi siad as the others agreed "but you still broke a promise~ to never fall in love with another but I get it we are irresistible" Oiks said while approaching the bed "I didn't mean too" I whinned while trying to escape before I get devoured.

Hehehe read the next chapter for smut and I know y'all dirty so I will provide you with smut anyways thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes and take care byeee✌