More rivals Chapter 7

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the Harem.
💭 thinking
" speaking"
( just me specifying things)

🧡Hinata's pov🧡

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉

💕Harems💕 pov:

*Bonk* Iwaizumi slapping Oikawa at the back of the head "shut up shittykawa"
"Iwa-chan😭 why are you so mean to me" as Oikawa rubbed the back of the head which was kinda sore but he had gotten used to it since Iwaizumi does it all the time. The rest of them laugh and giggle since they haven't changed at all. Akira looked at her dad "papa are you okay?" As she looks at her dad while sitting on his lap "I'm fine Akira" Oikawa smiling back at his adorable son "okay I you say so and uncle Hajime don't hit my papa" trying to make a threatening face but instead looking very cute as Iwaizumi and the rest laugh and smile "okay okay i'll stop" as he pats Akira's head and Usagi who was also sitting in Iwaizumi lap then smiled and patted Akira head like his father. Both fathers looked at theirs adorable sons who were great friends and were talking to each other on thier laps. "Like can we please know who you guys are simping for since its really rare for you guys to which means he has made a great impact also concludes that he's an amazing person for making you guys blush" as Oikawa was rambling on on and on which meant he's not going to let them go until they would answer his question.
🖤Karasuno🖤  *sighed* since Oikawa kept asking questions and you know Kagayama and Tsukishima had enough and started to tell him shut up and ect the same as always, "Papa please stop fight" as Akira hugged his dad and Oikawa smiled "I'm sorry my little prince" as he hugged his son back and settled down but the two wouldn't stop but since Oikawa stopped they were fighting with each other until Noya hold up a cute picture of thier sons giggling and holding hand which made them stop and admire their cute little sons. "Now can we start the meeting since you guys are done" Diachi said with annoyance in his tone while looking at the three who calmed down "yes you can sorry" Kagayama said (sorry if the characters don't act like in the anime I'm doing them in my perspective so if you don't like that please don't comment anything and just leave, thanks anyways let's go back since I'm going out of topic)

🌸
🌸🌸
🌸🌸🌸
🌸🌸🌸🌸
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Few hours later🌇

💕Harem💕 pov

It's been 2 hours since the meeting started and we were ending the meeting when our secretary comes in "I'm sorry sirs to disturb you but a man has come to meet you and has brought  your kids with him" as she looks at Karasuno who looked confused until their faces lit up with joy as they remembered who it is "it's alright you can bring them in" Yamaguchi said with a wide grin on his face. Few seconds later there was a knock on the door then someonespoke "Umm excuse me but can I come in" as the harem looking confused except Karasuno who were ecstatic as soon as they heard his voice "yes you can" Asahi says and the door hand turns and a cute ginger holding the younger kids while the older kids follow right behind him like little ducklings following thier mother, it's  was a cute sight to see and the harem instantly blush and the sight (simps! Anyways) he bows then enters in with the kids and the older ones ran to their fathers while thier fathers arms wide open ready for thier hugs "hello sirs I'm sorry to disturb you but I wanted to bring the kids to the park and I was going to call you but your kids insisted to ask in person and we also thought if you guys were finished we could go together since it was almost home time" he siad while having a big smiled and of course the harem blushed on how cuteand polite he was plus the smile which was literally the sun and turned the Harem into a  blushing mess "yeah sure we don't mind and don't worry you didn't disturb us we were finished anyways" Diachi siad trying to sound calm and trying not to stutter through his words.

3rd pov

The rest of the Harem agreed and they left to go to the park, it was near to both Hinata's House and the Daycare. The harem introduced themselves to Hinata (except Karasuno also its only Aoba Johsai who introduced themselves the rest of the Harem will come later😌😏 if you you guys didn't know) and Hinata introduced himself as well. After that they got ice-cream the and talked while the kids played with each other until it the sun was setting down and it was getting late. The Harem and Hinata waved good bye to each other and Hinata walked in the direction of his house but wanting to stop by the store to get some food for  dinner.

🧡Hinata🧡 pov

I walked to the store put heard screams coming form the corner even tho I watched many movies where the protagonist always goes to check it out and ends up having thier world flipped upside down in doing so I still went even knowing that it would change my life for better or for worse and yes it did since when I arrived I witnessed some kids being attacked by three men who  were twice thier size and grabbing them by thier rust and shouting at them but the older kids fighting back protecting the younger ones who were behind them crying and screaming for help.

Hehe Heloo sorry I'm leaving it there on a cliffhanger but I hoped you guys enjoyed it and read the next chapter to find out more. The next chapter  might come out tomorrow sorry 😅 anyways byee and be safe ✌.