chapter 16

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the
Harem. There's music it's random so don't judge 🤷‍♀️ anyways hope you enjoy😊.
💭 thinking
"speaking"
( just me specifying things)

🧡 shoyo's🧡

💘Hinata's boyfriends pov💘

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

💙Aoiba Johsai💙

🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉

Hello and here you go. Hope you guys enjoy also I forgot to mention that the team names are what I'm going to use and that is what the Harem call themselves but instead of volleyball teams it's thier companies and there is
⚠️smut⚠️

🧡Hinata's pov🧡

I woke up I saw them already awake looking towards me "good morning" I say in a tired voice while rubbing one of my eyes with my right eye while trying to keep it open but was failing since last night we slept at 4am and now it's 9am but I forgot that iw as off but oh well I already up "good morning my baby owl" Bokuto says while he kisses my forehead before putting his t-shirt on and the rest do the same but some give me kisses on lips and cheek. Osumu was beside me so I look at him lifting my arms symbolising that I wanted to be carried. He smiled and picked me up which a wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted myself to him snuggling my head into his warm chest and we go downstairs so I could make breakfast. While I was making breakfast and Osumu was watching me and talking at the same time. Atsumu came in and saw me cooking and taking to Osumu "Hey baby what's for breakfast?" He asks while wrapping his arms around my waist "well I'm making all of your guys favourites since today we have all tye day to spent time with each other so I want to make every moment special" I say smiling as I was making Onigiri for Osamu and finished making everyones favourite food "umm Samu🍙 can you tell everyone the foods ready" as said looking over my shoulder "alright love" he leaves and left just me and Atsumu still qholding each other but let go to put the food on the table while the others come down with the kids but I couldn't walk much so Astu did most of the work and carried me at the same time since I was literally fxcked by multiple people so I try to walk but in the end I can't since it would always sting and I would have to be carried. While me and Astu were cuddling on the couch, we heard kids running into the living room "Mama and papa Astu!" As the kids running towards me with big smiles and lots of energy in the morning "good morning my lovely sunshines" as I'm still seated but had my hands wide implafying I wanted a hug. They're fathers were following behind them but I didn't stand up when they came towards me which I can see the confusion on their faces since I would hug them like would normally do "mama are you okay?" Yuuma asks (Kita's son) in a worries tone clearly knowing somethings wrong like the others so ruffle their hair and assure them I'm fine "sorry to worry you but mama's fine just has a sore back" I say in a big smile and I know they were curious but I wouldn't blame them Kumuro (Osumu's son) Rin (Astumu's son) ran beside Yuuma still worried "so mama's not sick just has a pain? Will you be able to come with us to the mall" They both say titling their head in confusion and my goodness was that so cute I just instantly pinched their cheeks "yes I'm perfectly fine don't worry and of course I can I just need a rest that all" I smile and kiss all the kids forheads before telling them that they better hurry and eat the food or else it might be cold. When they left my boyfriends said sorry agian since they felt bad that they went hard on me, on my first time. I giggle "I've told you it's okay also if I can't walk I can still be carried, so I'm fine plus it was worth it" I smile innocently but they smirk to my answer "our little sunshine isn't innocent at all plus is quit bold" Asahi said and the rest agree to his statement.