chapter 22

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the
Harem. There's music it's random so don't judge 🤷‍♀️ anyways hope you enjoy😊.
💭 thinking
"speaking"
( just me specifying things)

⚠️smut⚠️, 💝fluff💝 and ⚠️language⚠️ plus there's music for earphone users and for people if your in company I don't recommend listening😅.

🧡 shoyo's🧡

💘Hinata's boyfriends pov💘

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

💙Aoiba Johsai💙

🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉

Hinata's pov🧡

I tried to escape but was grapped into a swarm of arms "please no spare me😭" as I backed away on the bed and hid myself in the blankets but of course my horny boyfriend didn't let that stop them "our little sun come out we promise to be gentle alright so come out" Tsuki said pulling the blankets gently "do you promise?" I said peeking out "of course love" Aki said popping in front of me "but of course we won't force you" Yaku siad patting my head "it's alright I trust you" as I slowly lift the covers revealing my body.

Harems pov 💕

As soon as we saw him Bokuto gently and slowly kissed him while we surrounded and stip him naked while some of us were marking him head to toe Aone lupped his finges and passed it to Naoyasu since they wanted to prep him "we are going in okay" Naoyasu said inserting his finger with Aone "ahhhh~ mmmnn~" but his moans were covered with Teru's Dxck in his mouth "mmm baby you're so good~" as he grapped his hair for Hinata to suck deeper while everyone was eating the tangerine and Aone and Naoyasu found his portrait. When we furnished prepping him Kai lined up his Dxck "I'm going in alright love" he said before inserting his tip "mnnn~" Hinata moaned and sent vibration through his mouth "O god baby I'm close~" Teru as Kai kept thrusting in and out of him this was a scene to watch us even more horny and our friends we're getting impatient when we herd grunts from both the tops mean they were close. Kai's thrusts were getting sloppy and Hinata kept moaning and Teru was grunted as well us Teshiro and Yamato were playing with his nibbles and being you know it they all came. Next it was Matsu and Maki's turn doing double penetration tuning Hinata into a moaning mess eyes full of tears looking at us lustfully, moaning Maki and Mastu's names until they came. We all had our turnes having double penetration, blow jobs and basically fxcking him dry until we all got our turn fxcking him like no end "pl~ea~s e~n~ough ahhhh~ no~ more~" with the final round as he layed there breathless full of marks and hickeys, breathing heavily and yes we got turned on but we weren't that cruel and we'll sort it ourselves. Afterwards we cleaned him up and went to bed, giving him good night kisses and Kytōtani cuddling close Goshiki on his sides while Shirabu layed on his chest.

Hinata's pov 🧡

I slowly opened my eyes seeing the sun light through the curtains and I knew what I was expecting pain (>_<) 😭 I lost any felling on my lower half plus being in so much pain. I stared at the ceiling since I couldn't do anything but thumbing noises coming towards us like a herd shoulders marching to charge into the door with a *𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂*
⚠warning: for ear
phone users please lower down
Volum e since
this is a load
video also for those who have
their volume
high lower it down un less you
want the
neighborhood
to hear thank
you (◍•ᴗ•◍) ⚠

Jk jk sorry for my weird ass😀 anyways back to the Hinata
🧋
🧋
🧋
🧋

The kids ran into the room tackling their farther "PAPAAAAAA WAKE UPPPPPP also good morning mama" they said smiling towards me while shaking their fathers violently "go back to bed" Hiroo groaned taking his pillow and covering his face "but papa your late and we are starting school again remember" Chiharu said still shaking her father violently "O my goodness yes!" As the Sensible ones woke up quickly (Suga, Keiji, Yaku, Dia, Hiru, Kita, Aran, Omi-Omi and ec𝕥... 𝕀'𝕞 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖).
"Wait mama are you okay?" Toshiro asked looking at me "I'm fine my sunshine mummies just tired today that's all 😅" "alright mummy" (❁'◡'❁) he replied back before going back to disturbing his dad. It was like that until the guys finally got out of bed but weren't happy so I gave them lots of quick kisses before they went off to work and Karasuno were on their break so today I planned that we'd go on a date today but I had to quickly drop the kids to school and Yachi and Kiyoko were going to mind the kids today so we won't have to worry about the kids.

𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤

I was put in a wheel chair since I couldn't walk but anyways we walked over to the school gate where I dropped them off. Giving them each kisses on the forehead "well well well it's nice to see you again we haven't talked in a while" I heard a voice behind me so I turned to see...

Yes it was the people that I didn't want to see. The bxtches🙄 they have now ruined my mood great "don't you dare hurt our mummy" Chiharo (Washio's daughter) siad going in front of me while the kids did the same "but sweetie he's not even your real mother we are and guess what mummy is going to try to get with daddy isn't that great so now we will be a happy family again 😁" as she took a step forward, r e aching forward to pet her head "NO I ONLY HAVE ONE MUMMY AND THAT'S HINATA" 😤 Chiharo said clinging onto me "look what you've done, you've even deluded, deceived and taken our children too! You will pay you bxtch" bxtch 6 said before getting ready to slap me but a hand stopped her "darling what's going on?"

Anyways thank you for reading hope you enjoyed and the next chapters are getting spicy 👀 so keeping on reading there will be a new twist in the story but anyways byeee be safe everyone ✌