chapter 14

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the Harem.
💭 thinking
" speaking"
( just me specifying things)

🧡 shoyo's🧡

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉

Hello and here you go. Hope you guys enjoy also I forgot to mention that the team names are what I'm going to use and that is what the Harem call themselves but instead of volleyball teams it's thier companies.

🧡Hinata's pov🧡

When Yamamoto left, it was quit for a while until Tanaka spoke up "I can't believe your mine now, it's something I thought it was something I couldn't have and I'll be the best boyfriend you could ever have!" He smiles, reaching for my hand and I look at him and I could see his eyes full of sincerity. We kissed one more passionate kiss before going back to the kids "hello" I say with my head peaking out from the doorway and the kids turn their heads to look at me " mama!" They all shout as I walk towards them my hand still holding Tanka's hand. The kids run and hug my legs, I have to let go of his and since I need two hands to hug everyone since I want it to be fair but I have to let go to tell them our news so I look over to Tanka and he nods in agreement that I'm able to tell the kids our news so I grab everyone's attention "so I have something important to say and your dad's already know this but your uncle Tanaka will also be one of your dads" I said while he wrapped his hands around my waist and rest my head on his shoulder but got of so I won't get too comfortable since I thought they wouldn't like the idea but shockely they didn't mind it and ran to Tanaka tackling him to he ground. I giggle at the sight of Tanka trying to get up but fails since the kids start tackling him all over again "Hinata HELP I CAN'T GET UP HELPPP!" he says while laughing at the same time which puts a smile on my face seeing a cute scene infront of me but I still help him out laughing in the process. We played with the kids few hours then cuddled on the couch watching a movie until they all fell asleep except for me and Tanaka also I let Kiyoko and Yachi have a holiday since the kids aren't too much trouble plus I have Tanaka also the younger kids mostly sleep since we wake them up early for the daycare. As I lean my head onto Tanka's shoulder while his big arms cuddle me and the kids aswel as me cuddle the kids too, I look at Tanaka for a while before saying "I love you" in a quiet tone hoping he didn't hear me, but he hear me and nuzzled his head into my neck "I love you too baby" as he slowly kisses it gently which makes me maon "mhmm~" I slowly cover my mouth out of embarrassment and shock at what I did and I Tanaka was too since he stopped and froze "sorry" I say hiding my face but I feel his head back on my shoulder "it's alright baby but I would love to hear you agian but in bed instead~" I become more redder by his comment and he quietly laughs then smirk appears on his face as he sees my ears red after that he kisses my cheek "you are so cute" with that comment I calm down but still a tint of blush still on my face and we countine to cuddle.

Few hours later

We are getting ready to go home and wait until my other boyfriend come to pick us up. Until I forgot that I needed to buy something so I tell Tanka and the kids that I need to quickly buy something form the shop and that I'll be right back, kissing everyone one on the cheek and hurry to the shop.

Once I was finished getting all the necessities for dinner since when I looked in the fridge this morning it was almost empty, so I used all the leftovers. While I was walking someone bumped into me causing me to trip and fall, with some vegetables and fruits spilling out, a senerio in some romance movies as I thought but the person didn't help me which made me mad but didn't say anything until he steps on some of the vegetables 🙄 and that made me quite mad so I called out to him "excuse me sir but nit only did you bump into me but you also stepped on the vegetables so could you please move to I could retrieve then back and but them into the bin" I said trying not to sound irritating but no this rude asshole (sorry for my language but I'm trying not to curse so if I do sorry about that) didn't do anything except glared at me with an angry expression so since this asshole didn't want to move I lightly pretend to trip pushing the man to the side but he didn't fall completely which was sad but at least I got him to move "ooops sorry sir" and with that one movement I fund out he was a Karen just my luck. He kept going on, on and on about how rude I was and other useless complaints I don't bother listening. I slowly took the vegetables by the place where it was the cleanest and where the man didn't step on but he did something I would never expect (️⚠️warning this contains disturbing parts if you don't like if please skip and I'll try to make disturbing parts quick and short as possible plus thus also contains blood and more so read at your risk⚠️⚠️you've be warned!)
He steps on my hand when I reached for one of my vegetables but purposely and forced alot of pressure causing me to scream in pain as I felt him pushing in harder. I felt my bones break and I saw blood coming out while I scream in pain and asking him to stop until a group of men see what's happening and stop the man from doing anymore damage "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!" one of the men say punching him on the face making him fall to the ground still conscious before shouting back at them "HOW DARE YOU!" He said while trying to get up but one of the men pit one of their feet to keep him down "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT IN THIS MATTER SINCE YOU PURPOSELY INJURE SOMEONE AND PRETEND TO BE INOCCENT! I DISPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ACTUALLY THERES No WORD THAT DESCRIBES HIW MUCH I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" And with that he quickly gets to his feet and hurries away but one of the men has taken a picture so that they know what he looks like. "Thank you, I really am grateful for saving me" I say through the pain but it's no use since it was too much and I tear up more until they help me up "it's our pleasure and before anything we need to get you checked since that looks pretty bad" one of the guys say smiling trying to calm me down and setting me down on the bench before one of his friends asking if there's a hospital
near by or of I know a place where I could get treated and I nod to their question.

Another cliffhanger sorry anyways guess who do you think it is even without clues or maybe one clue but I didn't make it obvious anyways thank you for reading this chapter and wait for the next chapter to find out who the mysterious men are, also sorry for any mistakes bye✌