chapter 17

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the
Harem. There's music it's random so don't judge 🤷‍♀️ anyways hope you enjoy😊.
💭 thinking
"speaking"
( just me specifying things)

⚠️smut⚠️ and 💝fluff💝 plus there's music for earphone users and for people if your in company I don't recommend listening😅.

🧡 shoyo's🧡

💘Hinata's boyfriends pov💘

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

💙Aoiba Johsai💙

🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉

🧡Hinata's pov🧡

When I woke up I was swarmed by my boyfriends who held me tight like I was going to disappear until I see some of them have a tear slowly coming down and it tore my heart seeing them cry so I quickly untangled myself from them and wiped away the tears some of my boyfriends had and when I did I rupped my thumb on their cheeks it made them smile and my heart fluttered. I was in love once again with the cuteness which was bestowed apon me. And here I am agian simping and awwing over my cute yet handsome boyfriends I didn't realise that while I rupped some of their faces it woke them up but they didn't say anything so I caressed their cheeks and gave them all a good morning kiss on the forehead, nose, both cheeks and a peck in the lips and head down since we didn't have fun last night since I fell as sleep and they gave me cute onesie. I didn't know that I woke them up when I kissed them and how I moved a little too much when I was getting of the bed😅.

💘Hinata's boyfriends pov💘

When it was the morning Hinata was still awake and we didn't want to wake him up so we stayed in bed but shorty after that we felt Hinata waking up so we pretended to sleep to see what he would do and what he did shocked us and made us fall in love more since when he woke up some of us actually fell as sleep and were having a nightmare which Hinata realised and kissed them on the head, both cheek, nose and lips but he did that with all of us and it made our heart flutter and in the inside we were practically exploring.

🧡Hinata's pov🧡

I tried to walk down but since I had many dxcks in me the night before I still couldn't walk well but I won't give up so I grapped the bed sheet and hoisted myself up but instantly failed "good morning kitty need some help?" Kenma asked as he looked down on me who was on the ground sulking since the pain and that I couldn't get it so I stared at him "yes please" I siad in embarrassed