chapter 9

Any art used I don't own and sorry if here are any mistakes thanks also NOT all characters are in the Harem.
💭 thinking
" speaking"
( just me specifying things)

🧡 shoyo's🧡

💕harem💕

🖤Karasuno🖤

💟Inarizaki 💟

💚Date Tech💚

🐍Nohebi 🐍

🤍Kamomedia🤍

💖Itachiyama💖

💜Shiratorizawa💜

❤Nekoma❤

💛Jonzenji High💛

🦉Fukurōdani Academy🦉

Yeah I know I said I'll post yesterday but I got alot of assignments to do and I'm was busy with other things an I might be busy again after today forward so I might post a day later but I'll try to post everyday sorry 😅

Hinata's pov🧡

I saw their fathers looking at me with I tint of blush but what they didn't know is I was simping in the inside (hinata exposing himself 😌)
they're fathers look very hot and cute ////// (Hinata I know how you feel and not me exposing myself😔 sorry I just had to😅) but I'm not surprised since the kids are cute and handsome so I figured their parents were too and I wasn't wrong but being that good looking should be illegal (sorry last one he ain't wrong tho 👀👀anyways ill stop😅)
I didn't realise I the kids were pulling on my pants since I was in simping mode until a felt all the children tugging "oh I'm sorry I didn't realise I was thinking too much" as I blushed of embarrassment and that everyone was looking at me so I hid my face with my sleeve to advert my eyes at the stares and try to calm down

Nekoma pov❤: when he adverts his eyes an tries to hide his face into his sleeve it was so cute that our hearts installed melted at the site of the cute tangerine hiding his blush

🧡Hinata's pov🧡

When I felt calm again I regained myself at looked back at them at our eyes interlocking and for a second teh world stops and I'm going back to simping no no no Hinata calm yourself as I breath in and out but not making it obvious "Hello its nice to meet you I'm Hinata Shoyo and if your wondering why your kids know me it's because I helped them in a very sticky situation" as I smiled and picked up Ayumu and Izumi (Lev's son is Ayumu and Izumi is Teshiro duaghter) and they both cuddled to my touch. The kids had to explain to their dads what happened and they really got mad I swear you could see the steam coming out their ears but glad that I was there also gey introduced themselvesand who's child is who's "thank you so much for saving them if it weren't for you they wouldn't be here right now we are so thankful to you, is there anything you want to repay you with even tho what you did isn't more than enough we still would like to give what you desire" as they walked up to me and bowed "oh no no no please there's no need to bow plus I'm just doing what any normal person would do" as I said in a panick "there's no need to be modest and plus not everyone would do what you did today it was very brave of you and please name what you want and we will gladly give it to you" as they smiled I blushed " I wouldn't mind having all of you" as I said it out loud and when I realised I turned even darker red they were taken a back and some were blushing but then instant grins appeared on their faces " oh my my I didn't know you our kitten my was so bold now did we guys but I guess we'll have to give what he wants right?" Kuroo said while he asked the rest and they all agreed with very big grins on thier faces and I really turned into a a tomato if possible "what do you say Hinata" Kenma says with a smile which makes me blush  "okay" //// I say and hide my face agian ( I know this might be quick but let me put spice k and there will be alot of spice, fluff and smut in the story but I'll warn when smut will happen so don't worry😌) "you're so cute and beautiful you know" Inuoka says with a soft smile "thank y-y-you you guys are too" trying so hard not to stutter and they chuckle at my comment "thank you my cute sunflower" Lev says *kick* Lev had a small kick in the leg by Yaku "you mean ours" as Yaku smiled at Lev kinda creepily and the rest agree and Lev frightened and says "yes ours" and I couldn't help but giggle with the kids.

❤Nekoma❤

////// whyyyyyyy must he be so cuteee😳😳😳❤❤😫😫😫😍😍😍

"Umm are you guys okay wait AHHH OMG YOU GUYS ARE BLEEDING, AHHH WHERE ARE THE TISSUES" Shoyo was panicking getting tissues and trying to stop the blood before it got worse........

Anyways let's go back after Hinata helped them😂😅

🧡Hinata's pov🧡

After I took care of them I sighed in relief "omg do you guys know how scared I was when you randomly start bleeding" as I looked at them who were fully recovered after that incident and were looking guilty for that they upset their tangerine *sigh* "we're sorry Hinata" Fukunaga saying while looking at me with apologetic eyes I *sight* yet agian " it's alright just don't scare me and the kids again some were about to into tears" "yes we know and we're sorry" they all say unison which made me smile and the tense aura faded in an instant which I didn't like. I looked at the time and my eyes widen 9 pm already I have to go home since my aunt wants to drop Natsu since she's a flight attendant "I'm sorry but I have to go" everyone looks at me and the kids start to cry even the older ones "Noo please stay with us please we'll be good we promise" Ichiro says (Kai's son) I smiled but instantly was getting pulled on my sleeves by the other. I softened and patted all their heads "don't worry I'm never going to leave you so don't cry okay" the kids wiping their tears "do you promise" Ami ( Shibayama duaghter) says who still had tears in her eyes "of course I won't leave I promise" and all of us did I group hug.

❤Nekoma❤

Yet again we see a cute sight with Hinata hugging the kids tightly "You could stay with us" Shibayama says and Hinata thought for a moment   "are you guys sure? I don't want to intrude or anything" "you're not don't worry" Teshiro says reassuring Hinata that it was okay "alright then it settled I'm going to stay with you guys" the kids all celebrate "YAYAY"

🧡Hinata's pov🧡

I told them I need to get stuff from my house and I told my aunt the situation but of course she teased me and said it was  alright and that my she has a friend that could take care of her and that I'll just collect her tomorrow. 

Few minutes later

I fell as sleep in Yamamoto arms since I didn't get to talk to him much since the rest were fighting for my attention and we decided that everyone will share.

(But what Hinata didn't know is that there is another meating he'll have😏)

Sorry I didn't post but I'll post more I'll try and sorry for any mistakes and hope you guys enjoy😌💅 byeee and be safe✌