Chapter 11

---

Something was wrong. And you couldn't put your hand on it. You felt dizzy and sweaty and constantly nervous.

The trip wasn't supposed to be this nerve wracking. Well then why the hell did you feel like your stomach was going to implode.

You were sure this was pre-motion sickness. Either that, or you were pregnant, which was practically impossible. (unless???)

Did you eat something bad? You usually don't get this sick that often, maybe around the time of your period but that's about it. But you'd just finished your period two days ago, so that wasn't it either.

Maybe the nerves were just about the convention. It was never easy being so young, in such a high position, being so sought after. There was just bound to be some type of backlash. It didn't help that you were a woman either. You worked insanely hard to get where you were right now, but people didn't see that. The moment they looked at you they had made up their mind. You were some type of dick sucking whore that got with the old bosses and paid them with your body to get your position.

But one word out of your mouth and that possibility goes down the drain.

Ugh human's were the worst.

"Boss! Hurry the fuck up, let's go, You're so freaking late!"

You audibly groaned when you heard Bambi's voice and his hand banging against the bathroom door. He was dropping you off to the airport. He insisted, even though you had told him that it was alright, and that you could just go with Yoongi. To which he replied,

"Ditching your loving assistant for some type of vegetable you have a crush on? So 90's Rom Com of you, no?"

So instead of adding fuel to the annoyingly smelly fire, you decided to accept his proposal and have him drive you like he wanted. You were paying him for a reason weren't you? But you should've known better than to think he wouldn't break his way into your apartment and demand you be ready 3 hours early.

Jungkook had this... habit. It was quite inconvenient, ironically. While he, himself was allowed to be tardy for many things, he required that everyone else be ready unnecessarily earlier than needed. It drove you up the wall.

One time you decided to be nice, and buy him a coffee on the way to work (which was his job actually), you thought he deserved a reward for working so hard, because of which you were exactly four minutes late. Jungkook had thrown a fit about how time is the only thing that we can't renew in this life, and how precious it is, and how you were wasting it. It's safe to say you didn't ever bring him a coffee ever again.

"Jungkook, I'm not late! Why are you panicking?!" You stepped out of the bathroom.

He was frantically putting on his shoes, grabbing your luggage and practically hauling you out the door.

"Let's go, Let's go!"

You were ready anyways, so you decided to let yourself be manhandled into the car. The guy had some strength that's for sure. You got comfortable in the passenger seat, while he strapped his seatbelt on and revved up the engine.

"So, don't forget, as soon as you get there, you need to check in first-"

"I already did that online this morning," You deadpanned at him.

"Okay, then make sure that your luggage is under the weight limi-"

"I've weighed it already."

He blinked at you before starting again, "Alright, Make sure you have your boarding pass with your passport-"