Chapter 9

"The walk of shame Hyung. The walk of shame." Taehyung called out from the couch as he heard Yoongi walk through the door at 9 in the morning.

"What are you even saying?"

Yoongi was tired, he just spent the last 10 hours at a coffee shop with you again, trying not to bash his head into an espresso machine. That's not to say that you guys hadn't made ample progress, even taking 30 minute shifts to sleep, while the other person worked.

You'd been doing that for a few days now. After properly explaining the whole Australia situation to him, the most efficient response would be to just come to terms with it. But that didn't mean that you guys weren't at Privo's again every other night to finish this first draft.

"You were gone all night. And you're in the same clothes as last night, and you've been doing that quite often this week. So are you going to willingly tell me you're sleeping with her, or am I gonna have to force it out of you?" Oh. so Taehyung thought you and Yoongi- oh.

"Taehyung! I am not sleeping with her." Yoongi seethed out.

Seriously sometimes this boy was so ridiculous, why would he sleep with you on a wednesday night? He has to clock in early on Thursdays- Wait no. Why would he sleep with you at all?

Taehyung sat up straighter on the couch to get a good look at his Hyungs face.

"Well then, why do you look like you've been up all night? You have huge bags under your eyes, your pores look freaking inappropriately stretched out, your hairs telling me you've gone for a roll in the hay, and your skin is producing this cloudy liquid that makes you look more than sweaty and more than oily. So if you didn't sleep with her, then what the hell did you do to make yourself look worse than the old hag from Snow White?"

Yoongi was two ticks of the clock away from shoving a fountain pen up Taehyung's nose. He picked up the nearest tissue box and flung it at the couch.

"Hyung! Ow! That hurts! The corner scratched my forehead," The younger dramatically rubbed the palm of his hand vigorously over his injured forehead.

"You deserve it. I was up all night working, you abominable fuck trolley, Just like I've been doing for the entirety of this week and last, Goddamnit. Your foreheads about the size of North America and Europe combined, stop complaining about a scratch that was probably already there. I bet one of your parents dropped you on hard concrete and let you roll down a hill when you were a baby. Jesus christ,"

"DON'T TAKE CHRISTS NAME IN VAIN!" Taehyung screeched across the room.

"Tae! You're not even Christian!!"

"YEAH WELL NEITHER ARE YOU YOONGI HYUNG. CHRISTIANS ARE GONNA FIND YOU DISRESPECTFUL!"

"For the last time, I disrespected you. Not Christian people, I like them just fine. It's you I have a problem with."

"Well, I don't like you that much either. You're spending too much time with the other death trap builder. You don't even pay attention to me anymore." Taehyung huffed, crossing his arms as he turned away from Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed loudly, just as he does everyday of his life with Taehyung, "Why do you sound like an attention deprived trophy wife? I hung out with her for a work thing. Why are you acting like I divorced you? We're not even married."

He paused for a breath, "Also what the hell is a death trap builder? Half the shit that comes out of your mouth makes no sense,"

Taehyung rolled his eyes sassily, "A death trap builder is an architect obviously,"